has done it to me again.
The Rules Are:
- Post all rules.
- Write 8 facts about your character.
- Tag 8 people.
- Write the name of the character with its owner.
8 Facts! Nicole Whittaker!
1. Nicole's evolution is a very long story starting all the way back in my high school years. When I first came up with her, she was a typical blonde-haired, blue-eyed 12-year old girl that, after falling through a wormhole in a nearby river (just like 17 Again, which was premiering at that time), and finding herself on The Planet Mars 1,000 years in the future. There she meets a fashion-slave of the same age-bracket named Savannah (Who has also gone through some changes as well) and some other weird characters, who aid Nicole in her quest to return home. Sound familiar, don't it? Fast forward a few years, Nicole went from being a blonde to having raven-hair. She even was Japanese at a certain point. Currently, she's a brunette with grey-green eyes, and of mostly Irish descent. Though, as you can probably tell, this too is subject to future changes.
2. She has a pet house tegu (basically a black-and-white tegu that was genetically altered to be a house pet) named Charlie. He was once an Yi qi, due to the creature's popularity at the time (way back in 2015 when A Life On Mars was starting to become a thing), but this is no longer canon. Nicole got him when she found a Pet Canister in a lake one day. She took it home and after doing some research, she adopted him, and are inseparable.
3. When she was being screened for any hereditary diseases, her dad Michael located the gene that causes regeneration, and requested that it should be "cranked up to the max". Thus, she is a "human axolotl" that can grow back any lost organ or simply reattach them without any scarring.
4. Nicole has a sweet-tooth the size of Texas. Keep her away from treats!
5. Her favorite animal is The Arapaima. No real reason, she just thinks they look cool.
6. Nicole was born in Gimlé; An O'Neil Colony governed by The Space Kingdom of Asgardia on January 12, 2600.
7. While she has no true preference when it comes to music, Nicole mostly listens to 2000s-era music.
8. Nicole is rarely ever seen without her infinity scarf.
I'm not going to tag anyone else, but whoever wants to pass this around has my vote to do so.