1. Commissions are accepted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may enquire initially through different media, but the final exchange should be done by e-mail (it’s easier for me to track all important info that way, and reference pictures (and your final artwork!) won’t get compressed to smaller sizes, like e.g. Twitter does).
2. I accept commissions after the initial discussion. Mostly to know if I can draw what you want.
3. I send the invoice together with a rough sketch for approval. This is when you can request free changes.
4. Payment within 3 days after issuing an invoice through Paypal in GBP (£). The final drawing is sent only if the payment was paid in full. Please wait for the invoice, because the invoice Paypal e-mail address and the contact e-mail address are not the same.
What I draw:
Digital pencil sketches / Portraits of people: fictional characters, OCs, etc. 1 character: £15. Examples:
Digital paintings / Portraits of people: fictional characters, OCs, etc. 1 character: £20. Examples:
Chibis. These cost one ko-fi per chibi: www.ko-fi.com/O5O39E0L -- £3. Examples:
While I may dabble in other things, I don’t feel confident enough to offer them as commissions. Hopefully, “not yet”.
I need at least one (preferably more) good reference pictures. I send you the very rough draft sketch for review about the same time I send the invoice, so it's then you can decide whether you like it, and pay me to continue.
1. I’m most familiar with Star Trek (in a broad sense) and Star Wars (mostly, Star Wars: The Old Republic video game), and Dragon Age fandoms.
2. I may post some of commissions here on dA and other places as examples of my work.
As indicated above for 1 character. 1 more additional character (two in one picture): + £10. Example:
(What's that in your currency? A rough converter: www.convertworld.com/en/curren… )
A Hongkonger currently living in the UK. Belongs to two ginger cats.
In my spare time I write fanfic, draw, and play Star Trek Online, SWTOR, Dragon Age, and Neverwinter.
In addition to regular commissions, I also have a Chibi for a Ko-Fi campaign, trying to save for a new laptop. I can't afford a new one out of the pocket, so I set a goal on Ko-fi. A chibi of any chosen character for a ko-fi. For every ko-fi you get a little silly drawing of whoever you want.