) Full name?
Daniel Andrè Jørgensen (It's norwegian, and therefore strange) - I still stand by this answer
3) Were you named after anyone?
Not as far as I know
4) Does your name mean anything?
By cruel coincedence, Daniel means "God is my judge". - another answer I still stand by
Many, but usually "Squishy"^^ - and this
6) What do you think you look like?
1.80 cm tall, blue eyes, blonde hair which is at medium length. Average weight, maybe a couple extra pounds
7) Date of birth?
8) Place of birth and current location?
Norway, and I now reside within the arctic cicle. Come stalk me, bro!
10) Astrology sign?
Leo all the way.
11) Chinese astrology sign?
I dunno, goat or something - baaaa
13) What's your favorite smell?
Napalm in the morning. Or gasoline anytime. Or waffles.
14) Political Position?
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Something with loads of caffeine to wake me up (I'm a very hard sleeper). - Surprising how well some of these hold up. Doubly so now that I'm a college student proper.
16) Hair + eye color?
londe, changes shaeds with the seasons
17) Do you look like anyone famous?
We have never seen leatherface without the mask, have we...?
18) What do you look like?
Didn't I answer this before?
I guess relatively tall, with average build.
19) Any unusual talents?
I can burp at will and memorize obscure DnD trivia.
20) Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?
21) Gay, straight, bi, or other?
22) What do you do for a living?
Study. Gonna go job hunting soon, though *applies war paint*
23) What do you do for fun?
RP, chat, game, read, PONIES.
24) Materials to work with?
Vague question is vague.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?
Billions of dollars = P
26) Have you met your grandparents?
Have had. Not anymore, tho.
None at the moment.
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?
Felicia Day c:
30) Current worries?
We all live in a uncaring, selfish universe where everyone is out for nothing but personal gain and is willing to betray their grandmother for the right price, and debt will claim many people's happiness by looming overhead until they are well into their forties, and all that is good and innocent I can no longer take pleasure in, its fleeting nature doing nothing to help my mood. Not to mention that I have myriads of inner torments that I can't even put words to, yet they rend my soul.
Also, recession and global warming and world peace and do I win the pageant yet?
31) Favorite online guy/girl(s)?
ebil, tyrannusBE, Hecate-Servant-2, general-grievous-luv, lildevat13, gherkin-chan, bloodleach Fb, and plenty more
32) Favorite place to be?
On my bike
33) Least favorite place to be?
Boring places = P
34) Do you burn or tan?
BURN. My back still has traces of the summer of '97 - classic
35) Ever break a bone?
both my arms (not at the same time) - ah, yes, quite...convenient.
36) What is your favorite cereal?
not sure - lo and behold, this is the element of my personality that has changed the most
37) Person you cry with?
I don't D<
38) Any sisters?
39) Any brothers?
40) Any pets?
41) An illness?
Problems with my gall bladder or something (seriously painful)
42) A pager?
43) A personal phone line?
44) A cell phone?
Yep, a nokia somethingsomething
45) A visible birthmark?
Not that I see.
46) A pool or hot tub?
47) A car?
Judging yourself is really hard, and things such as personalities are fleeting and to each observer subjective. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to write more.
moped xD gonna get my car license soon.
50) Your clothing style?
Whatever's in my closet.
52) What's missing?
No idea, but the void tears at my soul every waking moment.
University student, baby!
It's a bed alright.
55) Relationship with your parent(s)?
We haven't killed each other yet.
56) Do you believe in yourself?
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?
58) Consider yourself a good listener?
People say I am
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?
Catch a faint spark of happiness to liven up my otherwise grey existence.
60) Get along with your parents?
61) Save your e-mail conversations?
63) Believe in reincarnation?
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?
At least once, often twice.
65) Like to talk on the phone?
66) Like to eat?
67) Like to exercise?
Depends on the exercise
68) Like to watch sports?
I would ratheer fellate an AK-47
69) Sing in the car?
Sometimes, but then people usually clamp my mouth shut *pouts*
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?
I fall and I fall bam, blood and guts errywhere.
71) Dream in color?
I dream in acid trips
72) Do you have nightmares?
Depends, but sometimes, reality is worse than nightmares.... - MELODRAMA, EVERYONE. But yes, reality can be quite cruel.
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal?
A stuffed panda ^w^
74) What's right next to you?
Books, dice, books, cola.
75) What's on your favorite mug?
don't have one.
76) What's on your mouse pad?
Don't have one.
77) Your favorite flavor of gum?
78) Your brand of deodorant?
79) Your dream honeymoon spot?
Anywhere that is NOT this frigid, godless hellhole.
80) Your dream husband/wife?
Someone who won't murder me in my sleep.
81) What's hiding in your closet?
82) Under your bed?
Not a whole lot.
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends?
Truls and Tor Ivar
84) Your bad time of the day?
The time between waking up and when the brain gets going.
85) Your worst fear(s)
Clowns, puppets, muppets, rejection, a cruel meaningless existence, that all I love is an illusion and that there can be no uncomplicated good actions coming from anyone, shall I go on?
86) What's the weather like?
Cold and cloudy, god's blindspot.
87) Your favorite time of year?
I dunno, spring or early summer
88) Your favorite holiday?
SUMMER HOLIDAY FTW!
89) A material weakness?
Books, games, tech, food to eat away the crushing existential despair.
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like?
*Shrugs* Too much to list.
91) At the top of your "to do list"?
Get a stable, good job and an education.
92) The hardest thing about growing up?
93) A pet peeve?
Chicks who treat their babies like trophies, saying to the world "LOOK SOCIETY, I HAVE MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS!"
94) Your scariest moment?
95) Your attitude about love?
Those who have it can enjoy it if they wanna, but I don't believe it's for me.
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done?
Stuck my dick in the vacuum cleaner = P
97) The worst feeling in the world?
Being betrayed or lied to
98) The best feeling in the world?
Err......lemme get back to you on that
99) Who sent this to you?
100) 5 people to send this test too?
Whoever wants to do it. - sounds about right