Deviation Actions

GSK-Desenhos's avatar

COMISSION BOARD

By
0 Comments
236 Views
COMISSION OFFICIALLY OPEN! :iconcommissionsopen: +fav 

Commissions or Committed Art is the order of an original illustration. Want to see you transformed into a drawing but never knew who to ask? It's here.

How it works: You contact me by email gskdesenhos@gmail.com, say what you want, send a photo of you, the artist produces the art and, when approved, send you the art, in digital format. You can put it on a picture on the wall of your room or give it to someone special.

The commission is a product for collectors, therefore, any type of reproduction must have previous authorization of the artist. If you need an illustration for commercial purposes, send an email to gskdesenhos@gmail.com.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL. 



ATTENTION

  1.  Please, for the production of the illustration send a photo in good resolution and with a good visibility of the person.
  2.  Before beginning the production of the illustration, the client must deposit 40% of the total value of the illustration, the other 60% remaining paid after approval of the finished illustration.
  3.  The client has the right to ask for up to two changes in the pencil sketch phase, and one in the final art stage. Any further changes will be charged a fee of (USD 7,50 / EUR 6).
Image details
Image size
3508x6972px 5.32 MB
Published:
© 2018 - 2021 GSK-Desenhos
Comments0
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In