This is a constant event that will be a part of the group from here on out, as a consistent way for people to earn group currency outside of group held events!
- Drawing your own Chimereon does not count, but they can be included in the image if you want!
- You do not need to own a Chimereon to earn group currency.
- Entry must be at least flat colored.
- No bases/YCH, Commissions, Art trades or Memes.
- You must list the Chimereon's masterlist entry in the description of your artwork or in the submission comment, even if it is hosted outside of DA!
- Seel's Chimereons are not eligible for this particular gift art event, by their request. This is to promote people to draw other people's Chimereons!
- It is not required, but consider drawing gifts for people that do not get them as often.
- Art that has already been submitted as gift art or to an event cannot be submitted again.
The amount of beetoles entries get will depend on what kind of entry it is.
- Busts will earn 1 beetole
- Waist up will earn 2 beetoles
- Full bodies will earn 3 beetoles
- Scenic backgrounds will add +1 beetole
- Animations will add +2 beetoles
- Comics (must be at least three panels) will add +2 beetoles
(In other words, if you made a piece of gift art that had a full body, had three comic panels, had animation, AND had a scenic background in it, you could earn 8 beetoles.)
You can only earn 16 beetoles per month!
There is no cap to how many entries you can submit, as long as you don't go over this beetole limit.
* At least one full body/waist up needs to be of another member's Chimereon
* Comics still have to include at least one full body/waist up.
* Simple blinking animations or two-frame bouncing animations do not count towards animation gift art.
* Chibi styles will be judged in a case-by-case basis at the digression of the moderators.
Once your drawing is uploaded to DA, submit entries to The Treasury journal:
The Chimereon Currency!
All Beetoles are recorded in the treasury, found in the following link:
Official Beetole Treasury
PLEASE NOTE THE GIFT ART EVENT IS ON HOLD!!
What can we use beetoles for?
You can use them to purchase upgrades for chimereons from the shop! Or you can trade them to other users in exchange for art, characters or points!
How do you obtain beetoles?
You can obtain beetoles by giving giftart or from events!
How do I submit giftart?
Comment here using the form below!
-Who you drew gifts for
-A link to the gift/s you've drawn
*Please read the rules on giftart carefully.
I got beetoles from an event, how do I get them recorded?
I’m trying to earn 8 beetoles by combining the comic strip, gift art, full body, and a scenic background into an animation meme. I am using 4 chimereons and was wondering if I could come up with backstories for them to make it easier to incorporate a scenic background. I can give out their numbers from the master list if you would like. I put this question here, but I don’t know if I should also ask the owners of the chimereons if it would be okay to do this.
Sorry for a later reply. The folder is currently full. You’ll need to wait until the treasury reopens(i think) before you can send art to there again. This is my first time doing the gift art thing ^^
so sorry to bug, im a bit lost.
im trying to find where people post their characters for gift art but i cant seem to locate it? sorry if its in a reasonable area and i just glossed over it. u.u