1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Eat lunch. I never wake up "in the morning." So I wake up and try and look for something I can eat. I sometimes brush my teeth, long story short, I have no morning routine.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Haven't been to a bar yet, but I plan on just ordering club sodas. I ain't gonna drink in my lifetime, so I'll be the designated driver for my drunk buddies.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
Any swear word, really
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Teenage versions of the PowerPuff Girls and RowdyRough Boys as they appear in the episode "City of Clipsville"
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My best buddy, Sleepless-Heart. He's not always the first person to text me, but he's certainly the last.
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A sexy Undyne from Undertale. This piece, to be exact [link]
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I dunno if this counts, but I signed a petition at my college campus to help prevent teenage lung cancer from smoking, and an older lady who was gonna sign the petition suddenly got in an argument with the, rather friendly, petitioners about how the act they were petitioning for would raise taxes in California which she was strongly against. I just walked away to class as soon as I was done signing it.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Music? Kid's Bop 5. Video Games? Super Mario Sunshine.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
G6 - Far East Movement - Electric Dance Music
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Raw cookie dough
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Sausage, Mushrooms, Pepperoni, Veggies, Onions, and Bell Peppers
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
People refusing to make sense, politics, unreasonable competitiveness, and people who take gaming way too seriously.
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A character response to a role-play over text I do with my buddy, but couldn't send it because my buddy went to bed.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
If I had to pick one, I think "shit."
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
<-- The neutral face, I hardly ever use it, but I find it hilariously awesome!
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
Kittens. Dogs suck!
20. New York or Los Angeles?
Something tells me this is about the crime rate. In that case, New York.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Err... none of the above? I don't own accounts in either of them.
22. Bacon or Nutella?
Bacon. I don't ever eat Nutella or Bacon, but I'm very picky how my bacon is if I'm offered it. I like it pink and meaty, not crisp and overcooked. Blaaaq!
23. Britney or Christina?
We talking Britney Spears? If so, her.
24. Coffee or tea?
Tea. With Lemonade
25. NSYNC or BSB?
Back Street Boys, I actually know their songs.
27. Beyonce or Rihanna?
Rihanna, only because I listen and have more of her songs than I do Beyonce.
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
What's the difference? Who the hell is standing up and jumping around while watching Netflix? But chill and Netflix.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Hannah Montana, was a casual fan of her show growing up. My favorite exchange from the show is "Look at this. This lettuce has hair on it!" "That's not lettuce, that's a piece of chicken." "Neyaaaaah! *throws chicken away*"
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
... I would betray humanity if I felt they were in the wrong on intergalactic/interspecies affairs... not even joking.
That a good enough secret for ya? Hey, you forced me to go dark. Anyways, thanks for the tag alittlelightsalt! I tag you back with this tag, since you said you'd do it at some point, and thanks for doing my tag! Peace out!
I also tag all my friends, watchers, and ShaunDevon, specifically.