This group is dedicated to The Legend of Zelda!!!!!
Before you start submitting wildly, please check the
RULES & GENERAL INFORMATION
Membership is free and automatically approved
- Just hit the "Join"-button and then "Submit Request" and there you go! No need for a comment. (but you may comment, if you like to. ^^)
- Keep in mind that ONLY MEMBERS of the group are allowed to submit.
Submissions to "Featured" are not allowed.
It is the personal opinion of the admins that this folder doesn't deserve being the random place to submit when having no clue[*].
- it is the folder for THE BEST and such works that have a great impact as well.
- All of them are rated not only by skill, but also execution(did you put effort into the work?), originality(no offense to realism drawings from reference, these might find their way into the folder as well) and overall impact.
- Don't worry, if you think you are not that good at what you do yet. Your work might still make it into the folder.
- And for goodness's sake - PLEASE DON'T FEEL DISCOURAGED IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR WORK IN THERE. Feel encouraged instead.
The folders are sorted due to release dates of the games.
- "Cosplay", "Crafts" and "Misc" are sorted alphabetical.
All other folders than "Featured" are open, but they will be checked through every now and then.
- THOUGH DON'T RELY ON THE CHECK, PLEASE. We prefer not to see misplaced works.
The Group Favourites are CLOSED with no exception!
- these pieces are picked by the admins only, in a long, time consuming process.
[*] There is a folder called "HELP ME PLEASE".
- This is the folder for those works mentioned above. If you really don't know where to submit your piece to - and PLEASE ONLY IF YOU REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT IT IN, submit it there. We will take care of it.
- Don't fear this folder though. You will not be harmed. It's not a crime to be unsure.
- If you find anyone speaking bad to you because they found your work in this folder, or if they say anything that might make you think, submitting to this folder is the reason, PLEASE NOTE THE GROUP IMMEDIATELY AND LINK TO THE WORK AND COMMENT! They will be warned kindly to stop the flaming.
- The point above also counts for any harassing of other group members.
Mature content is allowed, but please keep in mind that there are minors around. SO PLEASE use filters. (more on that here: FAQ #220: What is Mature Content?) Also we ask to keep the submitted work within the range of "tasteful" regardless of filter and, of course, DeviantArt's general mature content guidlines! Any work considered inappropriate will be removed without notice.
Many words, short meaning. (Sorry. But explaining details all the time - sucks(a lot of time). Therefore, written once and for all.)
So, enjoy your time in the group and be nice to each other.
If you have any questions, considerations, requests, whatever, you may note the group any time.
If something written up there is unclear to you, please let us know by sending THE GROUP!!! a note.
Thank you for your attention.
Greetings, the Admins of Greatest-Zelda-Group =-)