Hey, kids. Guess who's between jobs and doing a bunch of freelance work? This gal. I'm also taking commissions again (after a hiatus of ???? years) because I have time to do so!Contact me at email@example.com for all inquiries. Because I want to keep all correspondence in one location, I will only respond to dA notes to remind you to email me.
What are your terms of service?
Please read my terms of service at my art tumblr here
.What can I get?
I'm offering horse art, humanoid character art, pet portraits, and more, in digital media. I offer a variety of standard options for commissions and am available to negotiate for special inquiries.
- Character sketch portraits without colour $12
- Character sketch portraits with colour $18
- Shaded clean character portraits $35
- Painted character illustrations $60-100
- Painted animal portraits (pet, fantasy, etc.) $85+
Click through here to see examples at my art commission tumblr, Perisoreus Works
In addition, for my old dA stomping grounds, I'm offering some HARPG specific options.
- Digital sketch $18
- Digital inked lineart (high-res transparent .png file)
For personal use $20
- Flat coloured lineart $30
- Painterly coloured lineart $50
- Rendered painting $85+
How should I contact you?
Again, please use firstname.lastname@example.org
! I need to make sure all correspondence is in one spot, so I can keep track of clients, payment and invoicing.What information should I send you?
If you want to commission me, please send the following info to email@example.com:
From there, I will reply with a final price quote.
- The commission option you're interested in (or the details of your special inquiry)
- The name (and species?) of the subject matter
- Any reference material and additional details I could use to get the character or animal's likeness, including personality!
- Any preferences you may have regarding facial expression, pose, etc.
How do you accept payment?
I can accept payment via PayPal or TransferWise. I do not accept payment via points.Are you back in HARPG?
Not at the moment, no, and I would probably start a new account for that. If I do, you will all be the first to know!What's your tumblr, again?
for personal stuff and perisoreusworks.tumblr.com
for art commissions!