1. what’s your gender?
2. what are your pronouns?
3. is your family accepting?
4. what do you wish you could tell your past self?
Your family is going to support you, whatever you do when it comes to your sexuality
5. what is your sexuality?
6. favorite color
7. sun gay or moon gay?
8. when did you find out your sexuality?
I always was on the fence but when I fell in love with a friend from highschool I knew, so like 16?
...She's my best friend!
9. how was your day?
It's almost 11, i just woke up at 9 but its okay ouo
10. do you have any gay friends?
its more like do i have any straight friends lol i have 2 totally straight buddies
The rest of us are wild cards
11. what’s your favorite hobby?
12. who’s the best gay icon in your opinion
honestly i thought of Kesha
13. which pride flags do you like the most design/color wise?
I love the pan flag and lesbian flag...Love the bi flag cos its my favorite colors
14. are you openly out?
yeah p much
15. are you comfortable with yourself?
16. bottom or top?
17. femme or butch?
18. do you bind?
19. do you shave?
when i want to
20. if you could date anyone you wanted, who would it be?
21. do you have a partner (s)?
22. describe your partner (s)?
an incredibly sweet person, she's come a long way since high school as far as her general way of handling situations and her art omg she's constantly
Surprising me and I'm so so so proud that I get to help her sometimes and see her grow ;;;
23. have you ever dated anyone of the same sex?
24. anyone of another sex?
25. pastel gay or goth gay
26. favorite dad in dream daddies?
27. tell me a random fact about yourself?
i work at a big lots and we sell dried seaweed snacks and they taste like hella fish but good god i love them i wanna use it on my ramen +_+
28. do you own any pride flags/merch?
no but i want to
29. have you ever been to a pride parade?
no but i want to! and my parents have said they will totally go with me ;;
30. any advice to someone who isn’t out or who are exploring themselves?
if you have been brought up around any kind of religion, it may be hard to let yourself feel safe enough to take the freedom to be who you want to be, but do not let it discourage you and honestly? not everyone has to know. my late mothers mother, my gramma who helped raise me, never knew i was gay and it was probably for the best...(then again she died before i could show up with a girlfriend...)
if youre lesbian, gay, bi, and/or transgender and want to do this meme, i tag you! otherwise it isn't for you <:')