Sorry Folks for not having any updates here in a while. Been busy traveling this Christmas Season. One thing people now a days forget is that Christmas is the celebration of the Birth of Jesus Christ not just another holiday to spend lots of money.
Anyway...off my soap box and on to the journal update.
Been to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park New York and to Washington DC cooking for dignitaries for their Christmas event celebrations. With all this going on the United States Air Force released the latest Air Force Torch Magazine just in time for the holidays with a three page culinary story of me.
You can Download the FREE
Sorry for the long lack of updates on my Deviant Art site. Been really busy with my culinary adventures. Let's see here...where to start.
1. Met with Former White House Chef Walter Schieb in Washington DC
2. Got Culinary book signed by Chef Walter Schieb
3. Won 2nd Place in Culinary competition in Washington DC (White House Culinary Team won 1st and 4th place since they had two teams).
4. Won a scholarship to Culinary Institute of America for training
5. Uploaded lots of pictures on my Facebook site (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000091575465).