I was born and raised in California now I'm living in new England. I really like arts and crafts because, with a little time and patience you can create something that makes people say "Wow, how did you do that?" it's almost like a magic trick, but it can be so much more. My teachers tried to tell me that art is nothing but hard work and dedication, my parents tried to tell me that art is just a bunch of paint and doodles, the emo kids told me that art is suffering... But I'm like Bob Ross in a way. Art is whatever you want it to be. I like to have fun with my work.
I'm a little bit geeky, a little strange, a tad emo, and I have a little redneck in me too. I can be a bit of a weirdo, but that's better than being boring. Once in a while my sense of humor takes a turn to the Dark Side. I am a rebel at heart. I can fit in many places but theres no true social group for an oddball like me. I don't command respect but I refuse to be disrespected.
Grace Jediheart's Laws for Art Requests.
1) You‘ll get one request for free. Just one request, not two or three.
2) Drawing for you is a burden to carry, so don't be surprised because results may vary.
3) Things I don't normally draw might be ok, but be patient they won't be finished in one day.
4) Asking for extra details is fine, but that'll require extra time.
5) Requests for porn will be ignored.
6) If too much gore shows the answer is no.
7) If anything that makes me cringe is expected, I'm sorry but your request will be rejected.
8) I don't mind if my work is shared, but give me credit to show you care.
9) If you make this artist too annoyed, your art request is null and void.
Other random facts about me:
I like building things, painting and drawing, telling stories and jokes, and goofing off. My favorite animal is the unicorn. I sell Avon products (if you want some cologne or face cream check out my site). I'm nuts about Star Wars. I can mimic fart sounds really well.