- continue to post something at least once a month! (so i can successfully complete the year summary sob)
✗ | this failed miserably and i had to go off 12 pieces of work that summarized my year instead
- attempt pixelling at least once this year ; Q ;
✗ | i don't think this will be happening in 2016 either
- keep on drawing more backgrounds, especially foliage and foresty and CITYSCAPES jfc
✓ | a bit of a mixed response: i did foliage, foresty, and somewhat cityscape backgrounds, but not as much as i'd like :")
- DRAW A SHITTON OF SENGOKU BASARA FANART
✗ | i just. didn't have that much time and i had (still have) so many fanart ideas. i did apply for ACEN 2016, and might get to work on more fanart if i do get off the waiting list!
- have more artworks with people having their eyes opened and not closed
✓ | a bit self explanatory with my 2015 art summary, as compared to my 2014 art summary! although i did have an eye style crisis as a result.
/ | i'm a bit better off than i was at this time last year, but there's still room for improvement. c:
- go for more architecture in addition to my normal nature/sky backgrounds in my artwork :c cafes, bedrooms, living rooms, all that jazz.
- learn how to draw certain types of flowers and foliage properly /ERUGH/
- Non respexerunt | more more more the world must know about my bbs (in all seriousness though, i hope to acquaint you all with my characters from my original work Non respexerunt more this year!)
- paint faster without losing artwork quality so i can draw what i want to faster.
- work on perspective, different lighting, anatomy, expressions, poses, and colour choices! basically everything lmao
- be more optimistic about my art. i'm a bit better than where i was this time last year in regards to how i felt about my own art, but as they say, there's always room for improvement.