So I decided to make my own top hats for some of my characters, practicing with thick canvas waterproof paper til I get around to buying some L200/300 foam, getting some today actually. The first one (one with all the damn tape) was a failure, but the second one is coming along okay, it is not done, finalizing it and cleaning up the brims jagged edges, keep in mind I did not have a pattern, I simply drew a circle hence top left, and worked from there, which was number 1. I makeshift casted my skull cap for accurate shape and size for number 2. Foam will work so much better. Will post final results when complete.