1. How long have you known you are part of the LGBT community?
Around 5 years ago i became more attracted to girls and around 4 years ago I knew :]
2. Was it a struggle (emotionally) for you at the beginning?
Yeahh, first I thought I was gay but then I realised I was bi, then there's that thought that pops up in the back of mind that maybe i'm pansexual
3. How did you start to discover your sexuality? (Example, thoughts, feelings
I would look at girls and think they were gorgeous and I wanted to kiss them, but then I also had a crush on a boy as well, but I was interested in girls more
4. What part of the LGBT community do you belong to? (Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, ex) Bisexual ♥
5. How long have you been out of the closet, or if your not, do you plan to be at some point?
2 years i think :]
6. Does your parents/parent know, or will they ever know?
Yess, I told my mum first and she told me dad :]
7. Did they take it well, or do you predict that they will take it well?
Yess my mum is very accepting and so is my dad ♥
8. Would you;;
a. Hold hands with your same gender partner in public?
b. Kiss them in public?
c. Introduce them as 'your girl/boyfriend' to family and friends that haven't met them?
9. What 3 things ANGERS THE HELL outta you about people's terrible 'opinions' about the LGBT community or certain comments, acts, ex;;
1;; People who say that God hates gays, and crap like that, i thought God loved EVERYONE!
2;; When people call us fags, etc..
3;; When people ask me 'how do you know you're gay if you've never gone out with a girl'!
10. Do you like/love someone right now of the same gender?
11. If so, do they know?
Not yet... :/
12. Have you told someone about your sexuality and they took it badly?
13. Are you proud of whom you are?
Listening to: Skrillex
Watching: my computer...
Eating: nothing D:
Drinking: dr pepper