...I'm back! Again!
It's that time of year to update the ol' journal.
So I present to you: my life in short.
1. I'm doing a victory semester at my college (boooo)
2. I have a professional illustration gig for the next few months (WHOOT)
3. I'm on track to be in PA school by 2016 (crossing fingers like major mad)
4. I worked in the Tetons over the summer and it was intense and beyond rad, but now I have an even less clear idea of what the hellz I want to do with my life :shrug:
5. After a summer of practically no arting, I am doing so much arts right now it's cray (so expect updates! :la:)
So there yer have it! I hope you all are doing
Soooooo I was gone all summer working at Glacier National Park and just returned to DA cuz I had no Interwebs at Glacier. THANK YOU FOR THE DD. GAAAAAAAHHHH SUCH AN AWESOME SURPRISE!!! I feel kinda bad for ignoring it for 2 months, albeit inadvertently, haha.
My oh-so-super-frequent use of this Deviantart app (is that what they even call theeeeese...? :shrug:) often causes me to muse on the rationale behind my decision to start writing journal entries. I'm sure I had high hopes of keeping up the exercise of reminding people of my continued existence. High hopes indeed.
Oh ho ho! Should've known better than that, yupyup. :XD:
SOOOOO just as a general update in a nutshell:
1) Where I live, summertime encompasses the three months of the year that are warm enough to be considered enjoyable by yours truly. I totes dig this weather, yo! Being outside is good for the soul.