Got taggedby Ffaunax (https://www.deviantart.com/ffaunax)
Rules: You can't pick starters or legendary pokemon as in answer in any of the questions except in questions 19-21
It would be unfair to be able to pick those pokemon in any question, because I bet all of us has like 5 favorite starter or legendary pokemon, and I'd like to see some love to other pokemon than these!
As an answer you can use a pokemon sprite from the bulbapedia webside, just search a pokemon and there should be pixel sprites of it on their bulbapedia page.
I'm going to pick a nice drawing for each pokémon, instead of using sprites, since this is DeviantArt and some drawings just deserve some more
*Karura-Art (https://www.deviantart.com/karura-art) is doing this kind of journal where you can get a feature if you comment. In exchange you have to do a journal like that too. I left a comment on her journal. Now, I don’t feel like asking anyone to comment in order to get a feature, because I just want to feature some people who – in my opinion – deserve more attention here on dA! :) (and because I think no-one is going to comment anyway, I don’t have enough watchers for that kind of stuff xD)
Let’s start! (note: list is in alphabetical order)
◊ :iconCCDragon-93: is absolutely a great person in real life! She’s always very support
Since my last journal was over two years old, and since I got tagged by *Karura-Art (https://www.deviantart.com/karura-art) it's time to write a new journal!
Here are the rules of this tag-thing:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7. No tag-backs.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. You MUST make a journal entry!
Some (not so) interesting facts abou