Illustrate secret agent Lorraine Broughton
in the world of Atomic Blonde
Lorraine Broughton (played by Charlize Theron) is an agent caught in a web of espionage, and relies on her training, courage, resourcefulness and disguise to survive. Illustrate your interpretation of Lorraine Broughton in action in the backdrop of the 1980's.
There are endless action scenes you can invent to show her as she fights and shoots her way through the world of Atomic Blonde set in the 1980's.
Get inspired by the asset pack full of stills from the film, animated storyboards and by the official trailer. It's all about action!
Judged by the original graphic novelists, Sam Hart & Antony Johnston.
Watch the trailer and check out the assets from the film to learn more about Atomic Blonde.
Create an original piece of art illustrating Lorraine Broughton in action in the backdrop of the 1980's. Find inspiration in the asset pack and official trailer.
Submit your artwork to the contest category using the button below.
The 'Atomic Blonde Contest' begins at 12:00:00 am (PT – Los Angeles Time) on October 13, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 pm (PT – Los Angeles Time) on November 1, 2017 (The "Promotion Period").
- Entrant must be at least 17 years old as of October 13, 2017;
- Entrant must submit a completed entry of an original artwork illustrating secret agent Lorraine Broughton (played by Charlize Theron) in action within the world of the film "Atomic Blonde", set in the 1980's.
- May include licensed brushes and textures, original imagery and text created by the Entrant and visual elements from Atomic Blonde, but the Entrant may not directly copy and paste images from Atomic Blonde as part of an entry;
- Do not include the Atomic Blonde title in an entry;
- Other requirements and restrictions apply and please read the Official Rules carefully;
- ARV of all prizing is $11,990
The 25 semi-finalists will be chosen by DeviantArt Staff with an independent judge. The first, second, and third place winners will be selected by the original graphic novelists, Sam Hart & Antony Johnston with the same independent judge. The judges will use the following criteria in whatever degree the judges believe appropriate:
- Use of Lorraine Broughton in the Work;
- Depiction of Action in the Work,
- Success in Portraying the Contest Theme.
- Originality and Artistic Skill
- Please read the Official Rules for more details about judging.