Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
About Deviant GM18Female/Sweden Recent Activity
Deviant for 1 Year
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 2 Deviations 8 Comments 668 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

Literature
The Dragon Effect
A blinding light. Pain. Extreme cold, Shortness of breath. Excruciating heat, rousing you from unconsciousness.
You are falling, with the ground quickly closing in. Your instincts kick in, causing time to slow, giving you a few seconds to activate Ebonyflesh, it fully encasing your body right before impact. You black out due to the impact.  Who knows how much time passed, before you regain consciousness being extremely groggy, but unable to move.
You hear a few voices near you, one with a hint of curiosity, and another that holds a air of leadership.
“Where did you find him again?” Asks the curious voice.
“Out in one of the fields. I saw whatever this is hit the ground. it emitted a semibright light around its body seconds before the impact. Have your scans shown what this thing is?”
“i dont believe anything human could have survived a impact from orbit, like you said. But yes, my scans have shown a few interesting things. it is humanoid as far as i c
:iconGM18:GM18
:icongm18:GM18 0 8
Literature
Crossing blades with demons and gods p.1
4E 208 12th of Sun´s Dusk
“Alright, Aermon, are you sure this Conjuration spell will allow me to walk any Oblivion realm of my  choosing with a safe gateway back here?”
“Yes. The knowledge you gained from Hermaus Mora was extremely helpful in helping me tune this spell. This opens up a lot of new opportunities in further research, and as the one who helped me gain the knowledge you should be the first to witness its effects. Are you ready?” 
“Hold on, let me check my gear. I have been through a similar event before. Lets see, Armor, check, weapons ,check, septim's check. Alright, open it. “
“As you wish.”
 You see Aermon charge his new spell, and he releases it on the ground opening up a portal to anywhere. You step into the portal, but before you can think of a location to go to, everything goes black, however before you black out you see Aermon shaking hands with a large coin purse in one hand, and the other shaking
:iconGM18:GM18
:icongm18:GM18 1 12

Favourites

Dragon Bridge - Skyrim by WatchTheSkiies Dragon Bridge - Skyrim :iconwatchtheskiies:WatchTheSkiies 635 31 God of War by PatrickBrown God of War :iconpatrickbrown:PatrickBrown 4,014 148 Annielender 2018 Day | 9 by Yamio Annielender 2018 Day | 9 :iconyamio:Yamio 1,936 62 Night elf by TamikaProud Night elf :icontamikaproud:TamikaProud 458 15 Stan the Man by DuckLordEthan Stan the Man :iconducklordethan:DuckLordEthan 2,354 129 Teen Titans by DuckLordEthan Teen Titans :iconducklordethan:DuckLordEthan 5,071 214 Watcher by rongs1234 Watcher :iconrongs1234:rongs1234 877 28 C.C. by Axsens C.C. :iconaxsens:Axsens 3,388 64 Neeko by AyyaSAP Neeko :iconayyasap:AyyaSAP 2,067 56 KDA Akali by Liang-Xing KDA Akali :iconliang-xing:Liang-Xing 5,929 79 + Christmas Morning + happy pantsu day! by oncha + Christmas Morning + happy pantsu day! :icononcha:oncha 2,170 74 SOMBRA BlizzCon 2018 Commission by Eddy-Shinjuku SOMBRA BlizzCon 2018 Commission :iconeddy-shinjuku:Eddy-Shinjuku 1,629 32 One for All by Quirkilicious One for All :iconquirkilicious:Quirkilicious 3,412 97 FairyTales: BeautyThe Beast (Adult Belle) by Axsens FairyTales: BeautyThe Beast (Adult Belle) :iconaxsens:Axsens 4,098 92 Effie - Fire Emblem Heroes by Sciamano240 Effie - Fire Emblem Heroes :iconsciamano240:Sciamano240 4,084 105 K/DA Akali by raikoart K/DA Akali :iconraikoart:raikoart 7,302 101

Groups

This user is not currently part of any groups.

Activity


A blinding light. Pain. Extreme cold, Shortness of breath. Excruciating heat, rousing you from unconsciousness.
You are falling, with the ground quickly closing in. Your instincts kick in, causing time to slow, giving you a few seconds to activate Ebonyflesh, it fully encasing your body right before impact. You black out due to the impact.  Who knows how much time passed, before you regain consciousness being extremely groggy, but unable to move.
You hear a few voices near you, one with a hint of curiosity, and another that holds a air of leadership.
“Where did you find him again?” Asks the curious voice.
“Out in one of the fields. I saw whatever this is hit the ground. it emitted a semibright light around its body seconds before the impact. Have your scans shown what this thing is?”
“i dont believe anything human could have survived a impact from orbit, like you said. But yes, my scans have shown a few interesting things. it is humanoid as far as i can tell, but my scanning equipment cannot penetrate whatever its armor is. Its like its protected by.. something. Its unlike any material or substance I've ever seen. Seems metallic in nature. “

“Whatever this is, we need to keep it under guard. It may be human, but who knows what their intentions are.”
“I will keep it under guard, Alenco. We have a few guards outside incase something happens.”
“Good. I will be going now to check the perimeter. See if anything is amiss. Need to check on the towers too.”
“I wish the Alliance could go up and leave with you”, you hear the other voice mutter under its breath.
“What was that?”
“Nothing. You should do your rounds and leave me to examine what this thing is.”
You hear a hiss followed by the ever echoing sounds of boots hitting metal.
Seconds before blacking out again, you hear a sound which sounds roughly similar to a tribal horn.






“These husks are nothing like the ones i fought on Eden prime. They are more advanced. Evolved.”
“They seem human. Could they be from the colonists?”
“Like that matters. They die to my biotics all the same.”
“ Ever consider dialing down that “Ill destroy you” attitude, Jack? ”
“Garrus, you can go fuc-
“Enough, both of you. We have Collectors to kill. Move out”

“Scoped, and dropped” Garrus exclaimed as the last Collector in the immediate area fell.
“Alright, both of you, spread out into these buildings to see if you can find anything interesting”
“Ill check the medical centers for survivors, Shepard”
“Ill check the living areas”.
“Good. Alert me if you find anything”.

You spot a medium sized almost sniper-esque weapon near one of the dead Collectors.
You pick it up, and test-fire it. “ A beam weapon huh?” “Neat” You set it on your back, it integrating with your omni holder near seamlessly.
“Jack, have you found anything useful in the living areas?”
(Over comm) “No Shepard, i have found survivors but they are a no-go.”. Found a omni pad with a few thousand credits on it though. Dunno who just leaves em lying around. Not complaining though”
“Good”.  
(Over comm) “Commander?”
“What is it, Garrus?”
(Over comm)“i may have found something you want to see in the medical labs.”
“Me and Jack are on our way”

“What area are you in Garrus?”
(Over comm)“Section 7-B, Commander. I think its really something you would want to…(Crash)(Gunshot)  (Thump)
“Garrus!”
You and Jack accelerate your pace turning around the corridor and hurrying down to the 7-B room where Garrus is, and immediately open the door.
“Garrus are you..”
Before you lies Garrus gun on the floor with a huge humanoid creature in spiky black armor holding its owner up against the bulkhead with one arm, the other in a tightly held fist, ready to punch at any second. Garrus seems knocked out cold.

You draw your Carnifax pistol on the humanoid, causing its attention to shift from Garrus to you while it remains holding Garrus against the bulkhead.
“Put him down, now!”
Jack starts to glow blue.
The creature shifts its head to the side, either out of interest of Jacks biotics, or deciding to let Garrus down or not.
Out of its mouth(guard) comes a singular strange word, with a somehow familiar dialect, delivered by a voice that drips with power:
“Niot” (pronounced Nii-oht)
“Im not going to warn you again, Put. Him Down.” No response.
You aim at the hand of the creature, who are still holding Garrus in a iron grip.
You fire.
The humanoid reacts to the shot, dropping Garrus seconds before being hit by the shot, it grazing the shoulder piece, before it speeds out of the room, knocking both you and Jack on your asses before neither has the time to react.
You quickly get up, and stare down both ends of the long corridor. Empty.
Your attention shifts to Garrus, slumped to the lower wall but conscious.
“Ugh, what..”
“Rest easy Garrus. We will call the shuttle to get you to the Normandy”
“Im fine Shepard, just a bit rustled, thats all,” he says as he groans getting up.
“What was that thing, Garrus?”
“Not sure Commander. It was laying completely still on one of the med-beds before reacting. It moved so fast, and with such strenght. I barely got of a shot before i got pinned. Whatever that was, it was not human. Cybernetically enhanced maybe?”
“That is not important right now. We need to continue on our mission. But watch your asses. Both of you. We may have a new enemy on our hands”


“Good work on Horizon, Shepard.  With Mordins upgrades, we can now challenge the Collectors. Loss of the colonists are unfortunate, but a acceptable loss. Ill forward a few more dossiers to EDi. Keep doing what you are doing Shepard. We have them on their heels now.”

“It was good to finally go toe-to-toe against the enemy”
“Good. Now you've got a taste, but don't become overconfident. The Collectors are still dangerous. I assume the reports from EDI are correct?”
“Yes. I reviewed them myself”
“Good. Go on with your mission Shepard, and keep building your team.”
“Noted” you say as you prepare to leave the omnifield emitter.

“Shepard, wait.”
“Hmm?”
“Are the reports of the creature you encountered in the Medbay on Horizon accurate?”
“Yes. Whatever it was, it was fast and strong. It knocked Garrus out easily. My guess is cybernetics. One of yours?”
“No, not this time. I will dig more into this and alert you to anything i find”
“You do that. I have a mission to accomplish and  Collectors to kill”, you turn to leave.
>Transmission cut<



It was by pure chance you managed to get on the ship. Invisibillity is really useful. Your current location is also shared by what looks like a small wingless dragon.
This place is.. strange.
Races you've not seen before, weapons that sound like thunderclaps.
Good that I've managed to get down here, you think. I felt a very small amount of magic emanating from this blue stuff that is flowing through these tubes.
I wont be able to hide here forever, so I probably shou-
(Over comm) “Grunt, are you there?”
“Yeah, Shepard, what is it?”
(Over comm) “EDi is detecting a eezo leek in the cargo bay, and she is unable to fix it. Can you check if you can do anything on your end?”
“I have other stuff to do”
(Over comm) “Maybe being vented out a airlock is more your fancy?”
“Ill see what i can do”
“Thats what i thought. Get it done. Shepard out.”
“And they call me ruthless. Hah!”
An eezo leek? Lets see, where could that.. ah here. Looks fine but there is a puncture that looks to have been made by.. a jagged blade?
(Scrape sound)
“Hey, who's there!”  Silence.
“I know your there so show yourself or eat my lead!”

Being caught, you deactivate invisibility and rise to your full height facing the small dragon. It seems to have a large smirk on its face.
“So, it was you who knocked the turian out. That is a plus in my book, but you should still explain why you are here, or eat my shotgun”

“In Mahenazni yehotun niot hesazrahmah, Grunt.”
The dragon flinches, lowering its weapon ever so slightly.
“You… Impossible. You speak with Taghesen Otlidah Tagotnigahunen. No one has spoken the Old Tongue in several millennia of krogan history. Just what are you?”

“Do you want me to open the airlock to the cargo bay, Shepard?”
“No EDi. Ill Handle Grunt and this stranger… Personally”
The Dragon Effect
Yay, new story. Ive been trying to improve my writing, and i think this one came out fairly good. A few other stories are in the works as i write this, so stay tuned. Enjoy. 
Loading...
Been working on a small story for a while, it nearly done with 1st chapter. Got a few other tidbits coming soon, so stay alert. I might post some of my own art here that have not seen the light of the internet, but that is inconclusive. See you in a few months again ;)
I have been working on a few new stories recently, so expect a few pings from me soon. And yes, my CBWDAG p.2 is in the works, and no the page is not dead. I have been working on perfecting my writing. I believe some will enjoy the upcoming stories. 

4E 208 12th of Sun´s Dusk

“Alright, Aermon, are you sure this Conjuration spell will allow me to walk any Oblivion realm of my  choosing with a safe gateway back here?”

“Yes. The knowledge you gained from Hermaus Mora was extremely helpful in helping me tune this spell. This opens up a lot of new opportunities in further research, and as the one who helped me gain the knowledge you should be the first to witness its effects. Are you ready?” 

“Hold on, let me check my gear. I have been through a similar event before. Lets see, Armor, check, weapons ,check, septim's check. Alright, open it. “

“As you wish.”

 You see Aermon charge his new spell, and he releases it on the ground opening up a portal to anywhere. You step into the portal, but before you can think of a location to go to, everything goes black, however before you black out you see Aermon shaking hands with a large coin purse in one hand, and the other shaking the hand of Emiserry Elenwen. You manage to hear Aermon say : Our friend wont disturb your war with the Empire. If I'm right, they wont come back.

With Elenwen replying, “Them? I thought you only sent h- “I needed no witnesses. I sent the follower through first. They wont likely meet up. Now our business is concluded. Good luck with the war. Im heading back to Morrowind.”


You wake up, with a large groan as you see the portal you came in through vanish. Crap that hurt. You hold your head, it hurting due to you impacting the wall headfirst. I knew it. I suspected he worked with the Thalmor and i still let my guard down. Damn!. If i see him again, i will murder him BADLY. After cooling down and regaining your bearings, you take a look around you.  Wait a minute, where am I? These buildings don't look familiar. This is definitely not a oblivion realm.  It must be… oh no, another dimension, AGAIN!? I swear, if this is as shit as the last one, i just.. ugh.  I did pick up some cool powers and weapons from there though, and faced some worthy opponents, you think too yourself as you reach out your hand against your nearby dropped bag, it floating  quickly into your hand. You flip open the top, checking if everything is there. It is. Phew, Got lucky this time.  


I still remember the time i got dropped buck ass naked in the middle of a ice planet during a snow storm with giant white ships in the sky bombarding the planet. Never again.  Now then, i should probably find a nearby inn to discover my location. You step out of  the alley, head still hurting due to impacting the wall, and  look for anything remotely human to ask for directions. As you head down the eerily silent  street, you suddenly hear a large roar nearby. Oooh, a new enemy? This’ll be fun you think, drawing your sword and sneaking to the nearby fight. You end up in yet another ally ending in a small large space, most likely a market area. You sneak closer to the sound and hear the roar yet again. And then you see it. The most giant frost troll ever, being repeatedly attaced by a silver haired boy with a small dark blade (quite similar to a ebony dagger, but more of a square end to the blade, you note) . Strange, i sense something… off about him. He seems… powerful in some way. You hide, wanting to see if the boy got any special tricks up his sleeve.. You watch as the Silver boy jumps around, and evades the large creature with a agility nearly rivalling trainees  in agility from ol’ Morrowinds time, back in the day. Interesting.  

You watch as he quickly dispatches the “SilverBack” with the final hit leads to him rushing headfirst into the Silverback, and planting his knife into its chest, resulting in it falling over. Nicely done, you think to yourself, before the monster disappears into a black smoke, leaving a medium sized object behind it. You decide to break your stealth to check the dropped item, picking it up with your armoured clawed fist. Looks extremely similar to a black soul gem, but.. larger. Is this what they drop normally when defeated? Your thoughts are interrupted by a small mass of people surrounding the white haired boy, who looks near exhausted with a… ahem.. well endowed young woman around his neck, both smiling. Wait… That energy she is eminating. It feels like A INSANE amount of magic, stronger than anything ive seen before. A lich perhaps? No, stronger than a lich. Daedra? No, the energy feels… holy in nature. Perhaps, a priest? I cannot tell for sure, i need to investigate further, but that can wait.  You grab the oversized black soul gem, and sneak away from the crowd through a alley leading into a main street. You are suddenly alerted by a small feeling in your back.

 “That gem does not belong to you, adventurer. Hand it over.” 

The voice is feminine, no doubt but has a strength of someone with a strong will. You turn to look and see a female holding a small long-blade slightly similar to the Blades weapon at your chest.  She is blond-haired with red-brown eyes, and has a calm and emotionless facade like yourself. Her armor seems like steel mixed with another stronger metal and protects her quite a bit. Oh, what makes you think this isn't mine? 


 “I saw you take it from the silver haired boy. The law here in Orario states that you keep the drops of what you kill. If you need one so badly, go to the dungeon, now hand it over before i have to take… drastic measures against you.


Soldiers don't scare me, i have faced them before. But, tell me, what makes this gem so  important? If you want this so badly, i am willing to trade it to you for… information. I am new to this land, and would like to know more about this place. “You can know all you want about this place behind bars, if you don't hand over the gem”  Well, if you are going to be like this ill just take my leave. “”Maybe if i combine my smoke magic with invisibility i could disappear quite easily her not knowing where i went””  You flick your hands open, one with shadowcloak, and the other with smokescreen and you release both before she can react. The smoke embeds both of you, but the shadowcloack renders you immune to the choking/blinding effect. You manage to sneak up on a nearby roof, moments before the smokescreen fades. *cough* “Dammit, where did…”  You fail to notice that you dropped the gem, which she picks it up and pockets , before reacting when you  use throw voice on a wall a few (30-ish) meters away, causing her to react and follow down that alley, moments before your shadowcloak dissolves. Dammit, i forgot the shadowcloack renders certain items ethereal ( Don't know the exact word, but think cant be touched/picked up until Shadowcloak ends its effect) You drop down from the roof, cursing under your breath. I think i need to avoid this female in the future. Now, what to do? Hmm, maybe there is a currency exchanger around here. You look around the street you are on, and see a large tower in the middle of the town. You head towards it, and see a building with a sign that says “Exchange Bank”. You step inside, and walk over to one of the counters to be greeted by a Elf (Which is quite beautiful, you note) , wich greets you with a hello, and you ask whether or not they take material changes here?


“Depends on what it is. May i see it?”

You take a single septim from your infinite coin sack and hand it to the “elf”. She observes it for a bit, and reaches under the counter for a small scale. She weight it against a similar coin to yours, and checks a bit closer on it.

 “Im sorry, but this gold coin don't have any value here.” 

What, you exclaim with a loud voice, causing the building to shake a bit. Well, what is the currency accepted in this place then? 

“T-they are called Valis, and are earned by selling to us loot from the dungeon, she says with a bit of a stutter.” 

Hmm.. i see. Money is earned through defeating monsters in the dungeon and selling the small gems to you?

 “Correct.” 

I assume this dungeon is the arge tower in the middle of the city? 

Correct. Be careful not to go too deep though. The monsters get really strong in the middle and higher lower floors.”


 Strong monsters you say?, with a wicked smile. This will be fun. You bid your goodbye to the “elf” and journey to the alleged dungeon with a large grin under your helmet.  You arrive at the dungeon, a large entrance encompassing the mouth of the dungeon and you venturing in following the signs to the beginning floor. You walk down a small staircase into floor one of the dungeon, drawing your blade and focus if there are any enemies nearby. You walk slowly through the floor, to discover a group of small fire dogs closing in on a knocked out female with ember hair, with a seriously massive backpack next too her. You shout “Hey, pick on someone your own size!”, advancing with your blade ready. The fire dogs don't seem scared of you, and rushes you , but you manage to kill 3 of them before they reach you, causing the other 2 to scatter off. You sheathe your blade, and look to the small female. She has a few large cuts and some blood dripping from her face. 

She wakes up, very wounded and lets out a small “yelp” when she sees you in your daedric armor, thinking you are a enemy from a lower floor that has escaped up here, she backing away slowly into a wall.

“Please don't hurt me”, she quips”. 

Im not here to hurt you, I'm exploring this dungeon since I'm new to this land. Are you alright? Those fire dogs seemed to have done a number on you. 


“I was exploring with my contracted adventurer when we were ambushed, down on floor 3. 

“A minotaur has escaped from the lower floors, and he-he… sacrificed himself for me, she says tearing up.” 

Here. A gift to help you on your feet. You hand her a large healing potion, hoping they work here as well. It will fix your wounds, Drink up. 

She shyly takes the bottle from you, uncorking it and sniffing to see if you are not deceiving her. It smells harmless and she drinks it, instantly making her better.  “T-thank you.”

 No problem. Only a coward leaves someone to die. Now, i hope you can find your own way out?

 “Yes, thank you”, she says while getting to her feet. She walks past you, picking up her large backpack and heading out the exit with a smile.

 You crack a small smile, and turn around to head further into the dungeon, but you feel something on your leg. Its the female from before, hugging you gently, trying not to hurt herself on the spikes of your armor.  When she sees you have noticed her, she blushes and says, 

“I just wanted to thank you again. Hope your dungeon hunting goes well”, she runs off towards the surface.


 Wha… what just… you think, still shocked from the warmth she displayed towards you. Agh, focus! You smack your head, and head deeper into the dungeon into floor 3, where the alleged girl was ambushed. You walk along the path, weapon drawn, with a bit of caution. You turn a corner to see a small fireball almost hitting you square in the face. You see where it was shot from, and see a really bloody white tint skinned male with black hair about to be finished off by a large ox on 2 legs. You rush fast, cutting the minotaur in half, it exploding into a black fog. The male lets out a AAH as you approach him, but he settles down once he sees you are not a enemy. This must be the male the lady spoke of before. 

“T-t-thank you. H-have you seen a small girl.. *cough cough* on the upper floors?” 

Yes, she is alright. All healed up. I think she is waiting for you up there, so take this, you handing him another large red potion. It will heal you. He takes the potion, instantly chugging it down, healing all his injuries. “Aaah. Much better. Thanks friend. How can i repay you, he says as he is getting up.”

 No need, I'm just exploring the dungeon. Just get out of here, and find your friend before more of these things show up.

 “Right away. Maybe we can share a drink at the local inn, The Wet Bitch sometime, eh?”

 He says as he leaves the floor and heads up to the surface. Id like that, but not now. I have work to do. Now, since my blade killed this “minotaur” in one hit, i need to head further down. Floor 10 should be enough. For today.

                                                           * 15 minute timeskip*

                                    

After battling your way down to the tenth floor, the scenery changes. This reminds me of the frost valley back home. Same kind of fog and trees too. You hear a large creaking noise and turn around to see a giant ogre, right behind you, atleast 2 times larger than you, wielding one of the trees like a club. He growls and smashes his club down against you, you capturing it with your hands, causing a small shockwave, pushing the ogre back. When he stumbles, you see a opportunity. You rush up, jump and position yourself on the ogres neck, grabbing its head, and snapping it violently. It is reduced to dust, and you land safely. You check the Black Gem dropped by the being. It is roughly the size of a small pear. 


You put the item into your backpack, and brandish your sword as you hear yet another ogre. When you turn around, there are several of them. 5 to be exact. Hmm, ganging up on me huh? Very well. You unequip your sword, and put chain lightning in each hand, concentrating it into one hand. The ogres flinch, but stay fast and advances on you. You aim on the middle one in the group, and release the magic bolt. Your vision becomes white for a few second and returns to normal. The ogres are gone, and 5 equally large pear shaped gems lie in their wake. Wow. I never thought my magic was that strong. My presence here must have boosted my magic. Neat. You quickly collect them, and put them into your pouch.  You suddenly flinch at a nearby familiar chanting a few levels down. No, it cant possibly be!?. You quickly rush down to floor 17, encountering no enemies in the floors between. Strange. You look around the room, it is very large with some ruin part scattered about and a large crystal wall nearby.  You slip into your own thoughts and don't notice the wall cracking silently, and it breaks revealing a large human. He sees you, but you don't notice he is there, and you are smacked into the wall by a backhand from the giant. He snickers a bit, thinking you are dead, but his smile drops as you walk out of the large hole in the wall you were slammed into, unscathed but the helmet dented a little. Alright, big guy, you will regret this.


Whatever you are, you messed with the wrong person. You draw your sword, Butterknife, and its dagger companion as you stare at the giant, and use your heavily trained muscles and natural speed to outmanoeuvre and cut the giant all over, you land with a heavy thud behind the giant, it collapsing behind you. Bah. Not a challenge. You begin walking away while you hear the giant rising up again behind you, its wounds fully healed. Huh, a regenerative one huh? This might be a problem. The giant roars, doing a double hand bash at you, causing you to tap into your inner strength of the dragonblood, your armor shimmering a mix of blue and red. You catch the giants hands, and lock them into the ground with one of your seal spells, you jump up the giants hands, running up their arms, destroying the giant  fireballs being sent from the mouth of the giant with your trusty sword, and seconds before you collide with the giants head, you take out your trustworthy heal denying warhammer (Think that it places a heal block for a certain amount of time, ie no potion use or natural/forced regen) , and sink the thing will all your might into its skull, killing it. 


You jump down from the head of the giant, landing with a heavy thud, thinking you were victorious, but you fail to notice the giants two-handed bash moving against you, cashing you unaware, and it crushes you into the ground.  Seconds after the impact, the giant dissapears into a giant white smoke column dropping a giant gem. You slowly crawl out of the crater the impact caused, your helmet cracked almost all the way through the back piece.  That.. hurt. Aaaah. I think my arm is broken. Now lets see what this beast dropped. Ooooh. That is a giant gem. A gem the size of a small horse lies before you.  Hmm, this might be difficult to take with me, now that my arm is broken. Wait!, i recall learning a brand new spell a few weeks ago. Hope it works. You close your eyes, point your arm at the gem, and invision the shrinking spell. Your mind focuses, imbuing the item with the spell, causing it to shrink to a more hands on size. You take it, and put it into your bag. I think that is enough for the day. I wont get far with this broken arm. Time to head to the surface again.

                                                                                         

                                                                    *1 hour time skip*

Finally out of the dungeon. Fucking sucks fighting with one arm. Now, i need a drink. I hope they have something strong at the bar that man mentioned. You traverse slowly down the main street, until you find the Wet Bitch.  You look at the exterior, it having the familiar wooden outlook, with a very common feel.

You slam open the door, causing all the people within to turn their heads against you, then return to their drinks. You head over to the bar, and ask if they have any strong drinks? A giant woman, towering over you says: 

“We don't serve people that are bleeding. Messes up the floor. Where are you hurt? We have some healing ailments in the back for paying customers. Will cost you though.” 

I assume these healing ailments can fix a broken arm? “Of course” You open your gem purse, asking if they take untraded crystals? 

“No, we don’t. Get back when you have mo- Ill pay for it.” 

You both turn your heads too see the silver haired kid from before.  

“Hmph, well it will cost you, Bell.” “How much?” “Well, since your friend here has a broken arm, lets say 1000 valis.” “Onethousend!?, I-I.. Well… since i offered i must pay.”

He hands over the money to the giant barkeep, which puts them in the small safe underneath the bar, and asking if i am ready. Yes, let me just say one thing to my benefactor here. You turn to “Bell” and say, Thank you my friend. I don't know how i could repay you. Hope we meet again. 

“No problem, only a fool does not help the wounded.”

 He walks out of the bar, with a small (pained?) grin.

“Well, are you coming or not?, the giant barkeep says. I have one of my workers in the back here ready to help you.”

 You follow her, behind the bar into a small side room smelling of various herbs and ailments.  A fox girl is waiting for you there, dressed in a light blue kimono, adorned with small white coloured symbols.

Please have a seat, she says as she points to a small wooden table.

 You oblige, sitting where she told you too, and slowly remove your arm piece of the armor. My arm is broken. I hope you have something to fix it. It is shattered all the way through.

“ A completely broken arm? I think we have what you need.” She takes some strange herbs, and mixes them together in a mortel, and puts them into a medium sized blue bottle mixing it with a base tonic. “Here, drink this potion. It will rearrange damaged bones, and fix them up completely. It will hurt ALOT though, so be ready. Its extremely expensive, so don't spill anything. “

You eye the potion with interest, and you slip some into a empty bottle of your own when she looks away.  You chug the the rest of the potion down, feeling a intense heat developing in your arm.  You feel the bones resnap and heal back into position. She was right, it is painful, but you have endured worse. After the arm has finished healing, you step up, and try a test punch at the nearby stone wall. It leaves a small crack in the wall. Oooh, works just as before. Thank you, miss, you say as you put your arm piece back on. Hope we meet again, under some other circumstances. You excuse yourself as she is busy putting the ingredients back in little canisters. Right. Come back anytime. You head out of the backroom, giving a small grateful nod to the barkeep, which replies with a small nod.  You step out of the bar, noticing the sky has gone dark, and it has started raining.  Hmm, i wonder if my Tongue works here. You shout into the sky with the oh so familiar Clear Skies, resulting as expected with the parting of the clouds and rain resulting in the beautiful scenery of green northern lights. Good. I should probably head to my camp outside town. Check if its still intact. You head through numerous streets and alleyways until you end up at your makeshift camp outside town. It has a medium sized oak-tree, and a few rocks strewn about. Your sleeping spot is simple, a basic tent and a sleep roll. But wait… there is something off here. Feels like someone is watching you. You whisper “Vhaaz” allowing you to see life forces nearby, and you notice 5 of them lying in wait in the bushes. Reveal yourselves, you are not hiding from me, you say calmly. No response. Very well. You equip duel cast Incinerate in both hands and cast it at their hiding spot, totally vaporising their hiding spot. You are looking at 5 adventurers like yourself but with a almost fur amor look. Why are you here, skulking around my camp?


The biggest of them stand up, with a grin “We are here to take you to miss Venus for “interigation”

All 5 warriors rush you with drawn weapons, but you are quicker. You activate Blitzdraw with your sword on the 4 closest resulting in a quick swipe from your sword causing the heads of the 4 warriors to simply “pop” off. You sheathe your sword and look at the final warrior which looks terrified. You grab him by the collar, lifting him up to stare him directly in the face. I am only letting you live to tell your superior a message. If this “Venus” wants me so bad, she will have to do way better than this. You release him. Now, run off before i change my mind. He quickly bolts away from your camp into the city. Hmm, so this “Venus” is interested in me. I should check the bodies before i bury them. Probably wont be a good idea to have bodies lying around my camp if a guard walks by. You glance over the bodies, and something catches your eye. On the biggest of them is a small paper note in a small pocket. You take it and open it. It reads:

“I, Godess Venus am placing a bounty of 15000 Valis on a stranger which has recently appeared in town. (Under this paragraph is a rough sketch of you in your armor)  If seen, do not approach, but observe only.  This individual is extremely dangerous both with blade and spell and should be regarded as such. Payment of the bounty will be given when delivered to me personally.”

I knew it. The energy i felt from the female from before.. It seems this worlds divines exist on the mortal plane. And it seems this specific Godess is interested in my actions. Perhaps i should pay her a visit. But right now i need to sleep, but it probably wont be a good idea, but i need too. Ill just put up some wards here and there and a few seal spells. There.  Now, these bodies. Probably wont be a good idea to have dead bodies lying around my camp if any guards patrol out here. Digging a grave the traditional way will take too long, so i think i need to turn them to ash.  You raise each body and kill them systematically collecting their ash in a small urn you have on you. After there is nothing left but ash, you dig a small hole in the ground and put in the urn filling the hole up afterwards. Whew. I really need some sleep, you say stretching causing your joints to pop. Aaah. You crawl onto your sleep roll and close your eyes, quickly falling asleep. 

 


Crossing blades with demons and gods p.1
A story I have been working on for a while. Don't know if its good or not, but showing it still. The chapter might be a bit long, but the chapters next will be same or a bit shorter. Part 1 is about recon and familiziration and of the land. Part 1 don't have that much action, but part 2 will surely have it. 
Loading...

Journal

No journal entries yet.

deviantID

GM18
Sweden

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconpowerofsin:
PowerOfSin Featured By Owner Oct 8, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks for the watch and favorite :D
Reply
:iconmontag451:
montag451 Featured By Owner Sep 23, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks a lot for faving!:D (Big Grin) Clap +fav +fav +fav
Reply
:iconctdsnark:
ctdsnark Featured By Owner Sep 14, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks for the :+fav:,as well as the :+devwatch:!
Reply
:icongm18:
GM18 Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2018
I know great stuff when I see it. It needs endorsement. A favourite plus and a watch may seem little, but the small things eventually grow big. I know when someone deserves a watch.
Reply
:iconctdsnark:
ctdsnark Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:D (Big Grin) 
Reply
:icondeko06:
deko06 Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2018  Student Digital Artist
Thank you for Watching :D
Reply
:icongm18:
GM18 Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2018
Great content deserves a watch :-)
Reply
:icondeko06:
deko06 Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2018  Student Digital Artist
Thanks a lot LazyIcon I wanna use - 11 heart c:
Reply
Add a Comment: