Current status 09/06:
- FULL and NOT ACCEPTING
- $5 per character
- These are very very messy scribbles that will probably be missing a lot of detail.
- I am not offering shading/background/multiple colors.
- Sketches are typically done in some shade of blue since that's my preference, but I can adjust the end product to another color of your choosing.
- $12 for single character
- $20 for couple
- Add $6 per additional character after the first two
- Pets/creatures, Pokemon, vehicles, and detailed props will be counted as an additional character. There will be a smaller fee if the creature/item in question is small or particularly simple.
- You will receive a sketch wip for approval before I start on lines and color.
- Final image will be sent with a transparent background.
- Only available for color commissions!
- $10-20 for background, based on how much time/effort I expect it to take.
- I prefer outdoor/nature type scenery, but I am willing to also draw indoor scenes/buildings.
- I'm not comfortable with drawing people/crowds/vehicles in backgrounds. I will add an additional charge for things along those lines!
- PayPal only.
- All prices are in USD.
- Slots can only be reserved when I am open/accepting! I will generally post a status update when I open slots and another when they are full, so watch for those!
- Each person will take up one slot on my list, but you may request up to two commissions for that slot.
- To request a slot when I am open, either respond to this journal or send me a note to let me know that you would like to claim a spot.
- I will contact you when I get to your spot to ask for information and to send an invoice to you.
- You have my permission to share or upload commissions I have drawn for you, so long as the art was made for you! (glyfy on DA, Glyf on toyhouse)
- I will not draw nudity or explicit scenes.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- I will work on commissions in the order that slots are reserved.
- I will contact you via notes to ask for information when I am ready to start work on your commission! Please don't send information before I ask for it, in order to help me not misplace any info!
- Once I have received and confirmed your order, I will send an invoice via PayPal, and I will also let you know when you can expect to receive a sketch from me.
- I will be sending a sketch wip for color commissions, but I generally don't send additional wips unless they are specifically requested beforehand. They're mostly sent so that I can make sure I'm on the right track before I get too far into working on them. I am open to making changes on sketches (especially if I have missed a design note or something else major) and there is no additional charge for making any changes.
- Sketches usually only take a day or two to complete.
- Color art (with or without background) will take a day or two for the wip sketch. Once you have approved the wip I send, then it should take less than a week before you have your completed art. Longest possible wait time for each color art is one week.
- I will clearly post in my journal if I expect to have a delay of any kind. If anything unexpected happens, I will contact you directly to let you know what is going on. If I miss a deadline, please don't hesitate to ask me about it!
- I keep track of everything on my 2020 Commission Slot Status list. You can always check there for my most recent updates.
- I draw on a VERY LARGE canvas. I generally use 3000x3000 for everything, but some images may be cropped down from that size, depending on how it fits on the canvas. I do not increase my canvas size for larger groups of characters; they will just be scaled down to fit.
- My art style is very messy at 100% size. Commissions that I post on deviantART are generally scaled down to 30% because I feel like that's where they look their best.
- If you are interested in a commission, this is the information that I will request from you. This is just for preview purposes! I will send you a note when I am ready for your information, and I will allow one week for it to be sent back to me filled out!
- I am 100% okay with google docs or other outside links, as long as the information below is provided!
Username: (Please don't send this form until I send you a note asking for it!)
PayPal address: (Please don't send this form until I send you a note asking for it!)
# of characters: (Please don't send this form until I send you a note asking for it!)
Style: (Please don't send this form until I send you a note asking for it!)
Info: (Please don't send this form until I send you a note asking for it!)
References: (Please don't send this form until I send you a note asking for it!)
Notes: (Please don't send this form until I send you a note asking for it!)
UPDATE NOTES 09/06
- Work is actual chaos right now, and I don't get to reduce my hours because of the level of management that I am in. That is taking up a ton of my time and energy, especially during weekdays. I will still be doing my best to keep up with things, and the smaller batches should help me to not fall behind.
- 2020 Commission Slot Status will be constantly updated with my current workload and status!
Dec 2020 update
[OPEN] Headshot Commissions
50x50 pixel commission INFO
I'm not sure if you ping people, but I would love to know when your commissions open again if it's not too much trouble! ^^ Hopefully you manage to get your hours to where you want them as well! Good luck in doing so!