My dearest Beatle tagged me in one of her journals a few months ago, and now, I'm finally getting to it. You must post these rules:1. Each person must share 10 things about them. 2. Answer the 10 questions asked to you, and invent 10 new questions that shall be asked to the people you will tag. 3. Choose 10 people, and put their icon on your journal. (I'll make this optional instead heh heh...)
[10 things about me]
1. I still love to doodle and write about things I love like The Monkees, Doctor Who, and, of course, The Beatles. I just haven't made time to do any of those lately. That being said, I'm keeping my DA for the time being. I can't guarantee I'll be online all the time, but I'll try to respond to posts as soon as I can.
2. I got into The Hobbit movies a year ago and am a proud Baggenshield shipper (I also love Kili/Tauriel but that's another story).
3. I cut my hair really short in January. It's the shortest style I've had since I was in grade school, and I love it dearly. :3
4. The most recent book I read was Fangirl
by Rainbow Rowell. It's my new favorite book, and I'd highly recommend reading it. The main character reminds me of one of my best friends (maybe that's why I love the character so much).
5. The latest thing I wrote was a Baggenshield drabble of sorts, although I don't know if I'll post it or not.
6. I desperately want to move out of my parents' house, but am too broke at the moment. ;-;
7. I love the T.V. series Sherlock and ship Johnlock just as hard as I ship Baggenshield, McLennon, and Four/Sarah Jane combined (although I do like Sherlolly and the Watsons). Some day, I'd like to read the original books and short stories.
8. I'm currently watching the British Being Human series. I started a couple of months ago, but stopped because I hated the season 3 finale. I only started season 4 because my friend says there's another awesome vampire and the show does get a bit better (For those who haven't watched it, the series is about a werewolf, a vampire [played by The Hobbit's hottie dwarf Aidan Turner might I add], and a ghost living together and trying to, well, be human. Great series, but very emotional and a bit gory. Not recommended for people with weak stomachs).
9. I might be a little obsessed with a certain hedgehog/hobbit at the moment.
10. I dressed up as Pops from Regular Show and handed out lolly pops this past Halloween. :3
[Questions from the Beatle child]1. Do you like apples?
They're my favorite fruit. c:2. What about cashiews?
Only herree soulvan. XD3. What is your view on asparagus taking over the world?
Uhhh...4. Can you really not do much without a screwdriver?
ABSOLUTELY5. Do you enjoy fluffy hair? EXTREMELY fluffy hair?
The fluffier the better :36. Are you a fan of pie?
I like pie.7. What would you do if you heard someone shouting about a bomb but it turned out the person was confused and pointing to a suitcase that was nothing but, indeed, a suitcase?
I'd still probably freak the hell out. 8. Do you like cats?
Yeeeeeshhhh :3339. Would you trust someone if their name were Sir Algernon Flowers?
Depends.10. How about Rudolf Rainbow?
Do I know him?
[My questions muhahahahaha!]
1. What's your favorite fandom?
2. Read any good books lately?
3. What's the last movie you saw in theaters and was it any good?
4. Disney or Dream Works?
5. Favorite dwarf (any dwarf)?
6. Is the book always better than the movie?
7. Should The Hobbit have been a single movie or the trilogy that it is? If you haven't seen it/refuse to watch it/don't care, do you like food?
8. Favorite place to read/draw/watch T.V./chill/surf the web (do people even say that anymore?)?
9. Mashed potatoes or Mac'n'Cheese?
10. It's been a long time since the party. Is the room still in a mess?
~I shall tag anyone and everyone who wants to do this~