I am a bit behind to do all the Memes that i gave DDs to, but i haven't forgotten that!
Personally i think this is a really great challenge and i kinda started with it in summer already - without knowing of it before of course Clay
- it was just when i was shopping and found the clay and immediately felt the urge to give it a try to make a little fairy sculpture! Wool
- I love Amigurumi dolls, but i totally fail. This is the result for several weeks/months now, as i always get confused with counting the rows. Let's see when i will be able to finish it lol Wool + Felt (added 03.01.2011)
- Not that happy with this result. First it looked like a chubby bug, now it looks like some dreadlock fairy!
It's wool combined with a bit of felt and glitter - of course! Still need to add more hair and will make a better shot once it is completely finished. Beads (added 09.01.2011)
- It's like real life Pixel Art when working with Beads. Was fun and really interesting to do this again. Last time i did this was in Elementary School. Tried to shade it a bit more with different colors, but that looked too confusing. Will iron it later to fix the single beads. Plywood (added 23.01.2011)
- This was fun and completely done today. I have a co-worker that does this kind of stuff all day long, so i asked him what kind of tools i need. Bought all the stuff, it arrived friday and et voila: another CSS fairy
More Shots: [link]
and [link] Fabrics (added 13.02.2011)
- Did this yesterday and today. Bought some velvet like fabric(Nicki) last week and finally tried to put something together lol.
Not that happy with the result, but then again it's not that bad for a first try. I guess i will make a second version, because there are several things to improve... and that version might be a bit bigger to make it easier to stitch. Except the black the colors don't really match either :
B Thread (added 19.04.2011)
- Starting this mid-February i finally was able to finish it today! Yeehaa. Ok there are some minor things like adding a border etc, so that it will all look fancy, but the fairy itself is done.
Lot of work, but i am really happy with the result.
And i have to wash it as well... my dog was able to grab it while i was working on it outside ._. Luckily she didn't tear it apart lol
Will upload a single deviation of it, once it is 100% done and clean! Food(07.05.2011)
- Ok, the awesome eyebrows of evil are a bit too much, but i like the result and it also means that i am done!
It's based on the first pixel fairy i made (the newer version doesn't have the eyebrows anymore) and it was yummy. Not uber awesome yummy, but ok.
Took me about 4 hours, but the biscuit was bought though. Was too lazy to make some on my own.