is totally starting a thanksgiving meme so I have to do it now and you should too.
Goal: Think of ten things that you can do with your friends (online or offline) that cheer you up.
1) Be able to rant about city planning and architecture and the general sociology of cities with heysawbones
- and she not only understands what I'm talking about but offer a competing idea.
2) Dicking around with Dick (PepperoniDeluxe
3) Philosophy, theology and awful terrible J-pop in the same conversation with Toshiful
4) Nerdgasming about something incredibly dorky and awesome with Bilious
5) Going to see cool shit on a man-date (concerts, movies, hip literary spelling bees with famous writers and hipster celebrities) with my irlbff.
6) Arguing ridiculous politics with my other irlbff (yeah we're kind of a trinity you got a problem with that)
7) Talkin' books with the Writers OCT Alliance crew (DeadGP
, and everyone else sorry bros I tried to get everyone)
8) Drinking and smoking and generally hanging out with the boys - usually in someone's basement or porch or something.
9) Making shit - usually in Forge or something - with my actual brother
10) Trolling with everyone I've ever trolled with, there are a lot of you I don't want to list them all.
NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT