I've decided to open shop for commissions. You can see examples of the kind of work I do by visiting Gigaleo.com
, but I'll also be providing examples further down.How it works:
Send me a note with the title "Commission"
Tell me what you want! I'll need a detailed description
of what you'd like. Fanart, fan characters, battles, situations, etc. The more details and reference the better, everything is important.
I will also color your line drawings and comic pages if you provide me a high resolution scan of your work.
Commission costs depend on how complex or simple your request is.Payment:
I prefer payment via Paypal
Once we've settled on the details, I require 50% payment up front, with the rest to be paid once the piece is completed. I will only release the high res image after receiving full payment.Rates & Examples of my work:Single character, Digital color with no background or single color
- $35.00 sample 1 sample 2 sample 3Multiple characters, Digital color with no background or single color
- Negotiable sample 1 sample 2 sample 3Single character, Digital color with full background
- $45.00 sample 1 sample 2 sample 3Multiple characters with full background
- $60-up. Negotiable depending on complexity. sample 1 sample 2 sample 3Coloring the work of others
- Negotiable depending on complexity of the piece sample 1 sample 2 sample 3
As much as I value input in the beginning stages of work, I'll need a bit of freedom once things get rolling. I promise not to make your Optimus Prime green instead of red (unless you ask for that), or any major detailing changes on your fan character without asking. However, I may change a building in the background from yellow to orange depending on what I think works best for the piece. I ask for your patience as well, since commissions is something I do on the side. I will never take your money and run.
The other me: