- circle around one subject in per project and experience it from many different angles
- realistic portrait drawing / reflecting moods with portraits
- rebellion against sexism of women / showing it with males
- experimenting with human and mainly male anatomy
- experimenting / showing reality, and the deeper meanings of life through the lens of glitch art
My "academic" inspirations are Hyeronimus Bosch, Goya, the constructivist typography and I like the intellectuality of Ludwig Wittgenstein.
I'm open for commissions!
GvonArt /my artblog/
GvonArt Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/G-von-A…
Twitter: Find me as GvonR
Favourite Visual Artist
DoubleLeaf, CrisArt, PaulyPants, Kazuo-Sama, Olivia De Berardinis, Hyeronimus Bosch, Goya, Gris Grimly
Sweeney Todd, Vidocq, Queer as Folk, Dorian Gray
Favourite TV Shows
Stargate Atlantis, SG-1, Babylon5, Queer as Folk, Hell On Wheels
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
NIN, Tactical Sekt, DYM, T3CHN0PH0B1A,Combichrist......etc....
Jules Verne: Cesar Cascabel
or philosopher: Ludwig Wittgenstein
Favourite Gaming Platform
Tools of the Trade
colored pencils, brushes, aquarel, acrylic, papers, Illustrator :D and Photoshop and InDesign
male art, portraits, hyperrealism, photorealism, experimentel typography, slash, yaoi in every aspects, vintage/retro cultures, period clothing