- Repost the rules
- You need to answer every question honesty BUT you have 5 Saves you can use on questions you don't want answer to, simply answer with SAVE
- Tag someone ^^" that's how tags works
- Be brave!
- Have fuuuns!
1. How many watchers do you have?
3. Which of your drawings received the biggest amount of comments?
This old thing from 2007, though it's probably because I got into a lot of lengthy conversations on it.
4. Which of your drawings received lack of comments, but to you it deserved more
I find it really hard to say any of my stuff deserves comments, but for a lack of comments causing disappointment it would have to be this one from 2012.
Now I know it's shitty, but hear me out. At the time I made it I was getting at least a couple of comments each time I uploaded stuff (They were mainly friends, but still) so I was used to getting a little bit of feedback on stuff. I was really happy with this back then so it kinda cut me deep when it didn't get any at all. It's a lesson in not to expect anything and just do things for the sheer love of doing it XD
5. How many journals posted?
6. What's your most faved drawing?
This lineart tutorial.
I should point out that it's hideously out of date and there's way better tutorials out there now that make for a much smoother lineart.
7. How many favorites you gave?
At the moment it's this one I made for StrikeYoko.
I may have made it for her, but it means a lot to me too, be it as a symbol of our friendship, or because I learnt some important things about colour while working on it.
9. Which of your drawings is your last favorite?
Gonna assume you meant least favourite XD I got a lot I hate, mostly due to how old they are, but if I have to pick anything it would have to be this
10. If you got any fanarts of your characters, which is your favorite?
I have many
And I have way more. I should make a showcase journal sometime.
11. Which is your last favorite fanart?
Gonna have to use a SAVE here. I love every artwork made for me, be it gift, commission or contest prize etc, and least favourite sounds so negative XD;
12. If you're doing commishes, ever regretted accepting someone's commish for some reasons?
Nope, but then I've only ever had one commish and that was a joy to make. I'm planning to open commissions at some point in the future, but I need to be sure I'm ready.
Is it that time of the year again? Of course it is! Undertale turns 3 today, and while I haven't had a chance to make anything I can personally upload today, I did contribute to this amazing community project run by Arerona
Everyone put so much love into their submissions, so if you wanna give them some love back, check out Arerona's journal for the credits list (And also to fave it since Arerona put a lot of effort into putting it together <3 )
Undertale Birthday Community AU project Video!!Thank you all for joining in I hope you like
There were days when each hour was a war I fought to survive [Undertale Arerona ]
There were nights full of nightmares (Sadly Setting on a bed) [ Dooper711 ] Done And I dreaded closing my eyes ( Either close up or Setting on a bed) [Beasthuntertale Beastsans ] Done There were skies that burst open (Starting to rain)[Mysterytale Arerona ] Done with a downpour to drown me alive
1. What is your AU called?
Revenantale (Not to be confused with Raventale. That happens surprisingly often XD; )
2. What is your AU about?
3. What inspired your AU?
It started off as a fanfiction I started writing, based of an idea of why Frisk would carry out a Genocide run. Then I watched a video from Culture Shock which theorised that Sans was actually a Revenant rather than a skeleton, and kinda fell in love with the idea, so I added it into the story. Then I decided to take the comic route for it rather than the fanfic route, but I wasn't confident enough in my comic skills to jump right into the main story with it. Thus Curiousity was born. It acted as both a way to experiment with how comics work, and laid the groundwork for me creating a whole universe around the main story.
4. Is your AU concept driven, story driven, or something else?
Story driven I guess?
5. What are your wildest fantasies for your AU?
Honestly, as it stands right now, my biggest fantasy is just to get Curiousity finished, so I can move on to Gaster's Entries.
Tagged by Midnight197
Tony Stark (Iron Man):
[ ] You like booze
[ ] You are the life of the party
[X] You love gadgets
[ ] You can be rather cocky
[ ] Your favorite color is red or gold
[ ] You're good with computers
[X] You use sarcasm a lot
[ ] You love getting attention
[ ] You're good at mechanics
[ ] You have issues with your parents
Dr. Bruce Banner (The Hulk):
[ ] You're good at science
[X] You can get very aggressive when ticked off
[X] You like to be secluded most of the time
[X] You like wearing baggy clothes
[ ] You like to meditate
[ ] You like doing science experiments
[X] You try to avoid getting into fights
[X] You like wearing purple things
[ ] You're clever (apparently)
[ ] Your favorite color is green
[ ] You're good with a hammer
[X] You like coffee
[ ] You can eat a truckload of food and still be hungry
[ ] You can be arrogant
[ ] You have long hair
[ ] You have an interest in astrology
[X] You can get sulky when things don't go your way
[ ] You're willing to take a fall for someone else
[X] You like to dress up as fantasy characters
[ ] You don't get on well with your sibling(s) (it's complicated)
Steve Rogers (Captain America):
[X] You like helping those in need in any way you can
[X] You hate bullies
[ ] You're a great leader
[ ] You're a bit of a do-gooder
[X] One of your favorite color is red, white or blue
[ ] You like wearing things with stars on them
[ ] You strongly admire the army
[ ] You have a good throwing arm
[ ] You like war films
[ ] You're good at running
Colonel Nick Fury:
[X] You like wearing long coats
[ ] You're good at organizing things
[ ] You're good at being in the loop
[ ] You like guns
[ ] You're good at giving information to people
[X] You like giving solutions to peoples problems
[ ] You like eyepatches
[ ] You work best as part of a team
[ ] You like beards
[X] You like wearing black things
Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow):
[ ] You like wearing tight clothes
[ ] You can do martial arts (kinda)
[ ] You're interested in the world of spies
[ ] You have red hair
[ ] You're quite agile
[ ] People generally don't know much about the real you
[ ] You like to make yourself look good
[ ] You can speak another language
[X] You're good at taking orders
[ ] You were born in a different country to the one you are living in now
Clint Barton (Hawkeye):
[ ] You're very good at archery.
[ ] You currently like/love someone on your team
[X] You like to wear purple and black
[ ] You're very good at aiming
[ ] You've worked at the carnival
[ ] You like working in a team
[ ] You're up for almost anything thrown at you
[ ] You'd be a top assassin if you ever took the job
[ ] You're quiet
[ ] You tend to get along with people well
[ ] You want to be a great leader
[X] You want to prove something
[ ] You're the younger sibling
[ ] You've been/are overshadowed by a sibling
[ ] You don't get along so great with your sibling
[ ] You're good at lying
[ ] You're adopted
[ ] You're very clever
[ ] You are able to manipulate people well
[ ] Your favorite color is green or gold
Guess that makes me The Hulk right? XD
Here are the rules:
1) You have to post the Rules.
2) Answer the Questions and make 12 New ones.
3) Choose 12 People.
4) Tag those people.
5) Tags Back are allowed.
Tagged by Midnight197
1. What Song fits to your personally
I've never really thought about it. I guess something happy and upbeat.
2. What kind of Superpower do you wanna have?
Gaah, it's always so hard to chose just one. I guess shapeshifting since it can cover things like flying.
3. Which Hogwart-House are you belong to?
4. What Animal would you like to be
I guess a monkey of some sort. One with a prehensile tail.
5. Would you prefer to travel into the Future or Past?
I'm curious about both. I wanna see what the 1800s were like, and I wanna see what dinosaurs really looked like, but I'm also a technophile and I'd love to see how technology will develop in the future.
6. Do you believe in reincarnation?
I believe that no-one really knows for sure what happens when we die. I'm open to the possibility.
7. One thing you wanna do before you die?
8. Which websites do you open everyday
Flight Rising and Deviantart. In that order. ALWAYS in that order.
9. Traditional or Digital?
10. How do you came to your persona if you have one?
The cat I use currently came about from an OC I created back in college. I used to use Domino for a while too but she gained her own backstory and felt like she didn't fit me as a persona anymore. I want to change it again, but I don't even know what to create. I did try humanising my catsona a few years back. Maybe I should pursue that more.
11. Do you still have something from your childhood?
I still have most things from my childhood. Chief among them being an original Jurrasic Park T-Rex toy. He still roars and stomps to this day.
12. Do you have Creative Chaos in your room or do you prefer it to have it clean all the time?
Oh Creative Chaos, definitely! It's a work of art in there!
Do you have pets?
A cat and a dog XD
When did you start liking undertale?(If you do XD)
December 2016. Electricfox5 bought it for me for Christmas.
How old are you (You can just say something like 20s or teens if you don't want to be exact )
What is your favorite season?
Hard to say. I'm really fickle.
What country are you from?
Do you like tags?
Yeah I don't mind them, even if I can't always get round to them or send the tag on.
If you could, Would you(personally) want to actually be in the Undertale world?
It would depend.
Do you like Pie?
I like sweet pies, but not always so keen on savoury ones.
Graphic Tablet or Mouse artist?
Tablet. I have great respect for anyone who can draw with a mouse.
Cats or Dogs?
Don't really have one.
Tea or Coffee?
TEA! Thought I like coffee too.
Here are the rules:
1) You have to post the Rules.
2) Answer the Questions and make 12 New ones.
3) Choose 12 People.
4) Tag those people.
5) Tags Back are allowed.
Tagged by Sturmius
1. would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
2. ^^^ yeah? why?
Too unfit, too clumsy, too slow, too unintellent XD
Damn, I should try to make use of that Zombies! Run! app again...
3. can you cook without recipe?
Not really. I mean, I can boil eggs or roast chicken, but that's about it XD
4. what's the most disgusting smell you can think of?
Heated pig slurry.
5. do you own a pet?
I have a dog named Milly, and a cat named Digit (Though she's more Electricfox5's)
6. karaoke night!! would you get on stage and sing with all your might or rather avoid the microphone?
I haven't sung since I was a child. I ain't getting up on stage and doing it now XD;
7. tea or coffee?
Tea, though I do enjoy coffee from time to time.
8. what are your favourite sweets?
Chocolate wise I tend to like dark chocolate (specifically bournville), otherwise I like haribo or maoam, or chewits.
9. would you rather have a girlfriend/boyfriend that looks like waluigi or acts like waluigi?
Ah, neither thanks XD;
10. who's your favourite disney princess?
Merida. I've never seen Brave, but from what I have seen of Merida, I just love her so much.
11. what are you scared of?
I answered this in the last one, but fire. I guess I can add death to that, thinking about it.
12. vanilla or chocolate ice cream?
Chocolate, no contest.
Tagged by StrikeYoko
1. What do you think of tags?
I like tags to a point. I struggle with the actual tagging of people though, especially the ones where I have to think up questions.
For the record, I don't mind being tagged, but I may not be able to do all of them, so if I don't get around to it, it's nothing personal.
2. What's the last game you played?
Pokemon Go. Unless you mean PC/console games in which case I think it was Bendy and the Ink Machine.
3. "Prepare for trouble!"
Oh good, Team Rocket's here! I was getting bored! XD
4. Heat or cold?
Heat I guess. I'm really a wuss when it's cold.
5. Describe your favourite anime as short and worst as possible.
Big, naked giants.
6. Who is your biggest inspiration?
I mentioned this in the last journal.
7. Have you ever played CAH (Cards against humanity)?
Not properly. Me and Electricfox5 messed around with it in Tabletop Simulator, but it's difficult to play properly with only two people.
8. What is the weirdest quirk you have? >w>
I don't know. Depends on people's classification of weird I guess.
9. Do you like aubergines?
I don't recall ever having tried them. I feel like I would though. Chopped enough of them XD
10. What is your personal trademark?
Depends what you mean by trademark. I guess I'm always wearing a red and black checked shirt (Sound familiar Yoko? XD)
11. Do you believe in horoscopes?
Not really, though I don't deny they have been accurate once or twice XD
12. Your favourite Pokemon?
Pikachu, Charizard and Mewtwo are the ones I always narrow it down to, but there's so many out there I love.
1. Gotta answers all the questions.
2. Can't answer vaguely.
A. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and every other weekend.
Q. How long do you take to finish a picture?
A. Longer than I probably should. It's down to a mixture of losing focus easily, having a non art related job that takes a lot of my time, and probably having an inefficient art process XD;
Q. What's your favorite part of the drawing.
A. Varies depending on the drawing. Generally the shading because that's the final stretch and the part when the picture starts to come together.
Q. How do you price your time?
A. High, given how long it takes for me to do anything XD;
Q. How long you work each day?
2) Favourite non-boss undertake character?
3) what is the name of an oc you created yourself and NOT based off anything else
Mackenzie Verdion, though he's usually known by the name Shadow
4) What is your favourite food?
Stew and dumplings, chicken, or almost anything chocolate.
5) Are you still at school? (I've got a long way to go buddy)
6) Most inspirational person?
7) First word that comes to your head?
8) Potatoes or Melons?
9) Digital art or Traditional art?
Digital. I used to do traditional all the time, but I stopped doing it for so long now that it feels foreign to me.
10) What brand computer do you use? (apple, windows, linux ect.)
11) Greatest phobia?
12) What continent do you live on? (Europe, Britain for me)
Still, winners do need to be chosen, and so here we go!
Prize: One full body, flat-coloured sketch of their chosen character, with plain colour or transparent BG
This is such a sweet little thing.
Goner may not have too big a role in Revenantale, but she goes through a lot of crap, and she totally deserves tonnes of gifts.
It moved me so much, that it earnt third place.
Prize: One full body, flat-coloured lineart of their chosen character with plain colour or transparent BG.
This has just got Nameless' personality down to a tee. Totally distracted from looking at the camera by his favourite food.
I still can't stop laughing at the fact that he's pulling the whole "bunny-ears" gesture behind Matter's head and for that it gets second place.
Prize: One full body, full colour "Poster-style" image of their chosen character.
This one just keeps sticking in my mind. I just can't get over just how adorable Nameless looks.
It's one of those pictures that makes you wanna reach into the computer screen and just give him a big squishy hug.
I melted so much over it that I had to award it first place.
Great work to everyone who entered. As I've said before I love each and every one of them.
Oh, but wait... there's more
Because this is my first art contest, and it went so well, I've decided to offer a little participation prize. If you drop details of one of your characters below, or note them to me, I'll be putting together a sheet of sketchy headshots for those that entered but didn't win this time ^^
Check out the other entries here
So I thought I'd try hold a little contest. Since it's my first one and I'm not sure how much interest there's going to be, I'm gonna keep it simple.
All you need to do to enter is to comment below with a piece of work involving Revenantale in some way. It can be any kind of work: picture, literature, etc, so long as it contains one or more Revenantale Characters and is your own work (i.e, no traced bases or stolen work).
For reference I've been putting together a height chart of a few characters (more will be added as I go. Also I'm aware I forgot to put Goner on it, I'm ashamed, I'm sorry ;_; )
Deadline: 6th May 2018
1st place will get a full coloured poster style image of their chosen character
2nd place will get a flat coloured lineart of their chosen character
3rd place will get a flat coloured sketch of their chosen character
Have fun ^^
But honestly, I rarely ever have anything I feel I need to make journals about, when it can be covered just as easily in a quick status nowdays. Maybe I should just use this opportunity to talk about something that's been on my mind for a while.
I noticed the other day that I'm steadily creeping up to 500 watchers, which is just insane guys, thank you all so much! While I know I'm not quite there yet, and I'm also aware that a lot are watchers from years ago who are either no longer on dA, or are no longer interested in my stuff, I'm still thinking on ways I want to celebrate.
I see a lot of people running raffles or contests, but that's something I'm not all that confident in yet. Last time I tried to hold a raffle it... didn't get a great reception, and I'm not sure I'm over that yet. Though, that's not to say that's something that's never going to happen again. Certainly if there's people interested in that, then I'm more than willing to give it another shot.
There is something I was planning to do for my 400 mark, but that happened at Christmas when I really didn't have the time to put it into action, and 500 is more of a round number anyway. I just need to plan out how I'm going to do it, but it should be... Sansational?
1) Commonly, when I say Reven!Sans, I'm taking about this fellow here: however while this version seems to have accidentally become Revenantale's figurehead, he's really an alternate version of the actual Reven (the latter being much more similar in appearance and behaviour to regular Undertale Sans.)
2) Reven is, as the AU name would suggest, a revenant. Or at least Culture Shock's description of a revenant [link]. He still introduces himself as “Sans the Skeleton” however, as revenant monsters aren't commonly known in modern society and he just got bored of having to repeat the explanation every time he met someone new.
3) Despite being twins in Revenantale, Sans could -technically- be considered the younger brother, though that depends on whether you count the age from when the soul was created, or from when the body was formed. He considers himself to be the same age as Papyrus however.
4) Reven has a stomach of a sort. It's purpose is to store food that can be used at a later date. As Revenants this would typically drink human blood it allows for longer periods of time between feeds to prevent suspicion. It, along with his soul, is protected by a layer of ectoplasmic 'flesh’ which is what gives him his chubby appearance (Skeletons also have this protective layer, though it only covers the chest area. Can't have that precious soul left exposed). Living underground Reven has no real use for his stomach as usually food is converted directly into soul energy, but he does occasionally use it to store ketchup because why not?
5) Reven has the ability to see the nature of a human or monster’s soul. Particularly tainted ones will trigger his Karmic Retribution which includes an intense, instinctual desire to deliver vengeance to the offender. He learns to control it in later life after it causes... problems. (AltReven even succeeds in managing to falsely trigger it when needed).
6) AltReven is incapable of absorbing a human soul. Regular Reven on the other hand can absorb all the human souls.
7) Both Reven and AltReven carry the same low sense of self-esteem, however while Reven hides it under a veil of insouciance, AltReven gets through it with an arrogant confidence.
8) Reven is very self conscious about his fangs. AltReven finds a use for them once they get to the surface, but neither will show them in public, not even to Papyrus.
No tags, you know I don't really like to tag, but if you read this and want to show off facts about your own characters, you can say I tagged you.
There's still slots open for anyone interested biut hasn't joined yet so get on it peeps. It's not as long to Christmas as you'd think XD
Christmas AU Party Community projectDEADLINE HAS BEEN REACHED!!
There are 3 extra spots left all artwork that was following the rules was added so far, this includes the extras I received,
If anyone with courage wants to tackle the leftover spots before the 25th I'll gladly add to the picture!
It's first come first serve >w<
Also a big thank you to all that participated! Was a fun but stressing project!
Sorry if I messed up anything in the end, I tried my best. :3 I shall write more on the day!
Please submit finished entries via note or on this journal comments
Hello sweethearts! I would like to invite everyone for this project! Let's call it Christmas AU Party Community project!
>>How to join:
-Favorite and share this journal! Can also promote them in groups.. I mean we have 99 slots to fill! I might need some help with that ;w;!
Basically, with two of us providing art for this, it seemed like the best way to keep everything in one place (Points to the shiny new link in the sidebar). Although following both me and StrikeYoko would be the super coolest way of doing it.
Anyway, I have plans in the future to create Tumblr pages for both Revenantale and What if Whotale, as well as some proper buttons for those sidebar links, so watch this space. Well, not this space right here, but you know what I mean!
I got tagged both by Comika-Chan and StrikeYoko so I thought I'd put them together in one journal.
~You must post ALL the rules
~Answer 10 questions that you have been asked then create 10 more questions for the others that you tagged to answer.
~Choose 10 people.
~Legitimately tag these 10 people.
~You can't say you don't do tags. (Ghostie's Note: Actually you can. I'm not gonna judge. I'm probably not gonna tag either)
~Tag backs are ALLOWED
QUESTIONS by Comika-Chan
Have you got hollidays now?
Nup. Today's my day off, but I don't have anymore holiday planned atm. Really should put in a new slip
Do you like your teachers?
It's been a good 15 years or so since I had to worry about that, but some teachers I had were nice, others were horrible. My art teacher in particular killed a lot of my motivation.
Do you like comics?
Yes. I'm super picky about what comics I read though.
How many people of those who I tagged do you know?
Aside from myself, none personally. I do recognise at least three of those names as people who've faved my work in the past though.
Are you scared of spiders?
Yes and no. I'm fine being in close proximity to one, provided it don't crawl on me.
Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe they exist in that there's no definitive proof that they don't exist. I don't really trust the proof that they do exist either due to how easily things can be faked, but I'm open to the possibility.
How big is your to do list?
Too big for an old slow idiot like me XD
Is it easier to you to sketch/draw traditional or digital?
Digital. That's not to say I don't draw traditionally now and again, but as well as being able to quickly correct and undo mistakes, it saves a lot of space not having to worry about a bajillion sketch pads.
Do you believe in parallel universes?
Same thing with as with ghosts. I haven't seen proof that they don't exist, so I'm open to the possibility.
When and where did Nelson Mandela die? or What are the last words of 'We are the champions' by queen? DON'T GOOGLE IT!
Nelson Mandela died as a champion of the world? Is that right?
QUESTIONS by StrikeYoko
Are Anime real?!
Anime are totally real! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
Do you like coffee?
Depends on the coffee, but it doesn't like me.
What is the weirdest fact about you you can tell others?
Um... can I get back to you on that?
If you know Undertale, which character is your favourite one and why? If you don't know the game, go play it now! (Just kidding :3)
Umm, lets see, that's a tough one. It might be Sans. I feel like it could be Sans. It's not that obvious though is it? I also have no clue why, considering I actually didn't care for him all that much when I first started playing the game XD;
What was the name of the game you rage-quitted the first time?
Oh blimey, uh... I dunno if it was the first but the first one I remember is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. We had a powercut while I was trying to get through the forest temple and I turned it back on to find myself plonked back at the beginning. I was too frustrated to go through all that walking again so I shut it off for the night.
If you'd have the possibility to meet a person you admire, which one would it be? Tell us name and reason plz^^
I have a few: NateWantsToBattle, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Matpat. In all cases it would be just because it would be so awesome to meet them in person.
Mute, without hesitation. As much as I love to talk, I love watching anime and listening to music more. That and I think quite a few people would prefer it if I could shut the hell up, especially given my lack of volume control XD;
Was there something in the last few weeks which made you really happy? If yes, plz tell us what it was^^
Senpai noticed me, even if only for a brief moment
It's raining, but you have to buy groceries and you go out. On your way you see a small, worn cardboard box with a small kitten in it staying at a corner. You hear it's heartbreaking meowing...What are you going to do?
What else can I do with it? It's gonna have to come home with me!
Do you like board games?
I haven't played any in a while, but yes. Depending on the game they can be quite fun. I especially like Catan or Monopoly.
1) If you could be a mythical creature, which one would it be?
2) Have you ever bought something you instantly regretted?
3) Why do you have a dA account?
4) Are you in school still?
5) What fandoms do you consider yourself most active in?
6) Do you have an object (toy, jewellery, etc) that's really special to you?
7) Do you have any pets?
8) What's the first thing you would do if you suddenly ended up with a crap ton of money? Like, millions.
9) What's your favourite food?
10) What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
No, I'm not going to tag as I know a lot of people I'm friends with either hate tags, won't do it anyway or have already done it and don't want to do it again, but if you want to do it, by all means go ahead and say I tagged you 'kay? That's why I still made the questions after all XD
So let's start from the beginning. I originally had no interest in Undertale whatsoever. None.
It seems such a weird thing to say looking at my gallery right now, but it's true. For someone who grew up in the era of 8bit and 16bit games, I've never really been one for retro style games, so Undertale never caught my eye the way it did others in it's early days.
Infact, it wasn't until Markiplier did his Undertale livestreams that I finally decided I wanted to try it (I'd only watched as far as the fight with Undyne when I came to this conclusion, and I stopped at that point). I got it as a gift last Christmas from my wonderful hubby Electricfox5.
I got hooked pretty quick, but it took a while for me to get attached to any character in particular. They're all great, and I never had a game before in which there was no character I could say I actually hated. But I've also never had so much trouble deciding on a favourite before.
After completing the pacifist run I settled on Asriel as my favourite, and as such I decided I wanted to try drawing him. Sadly my art motivation was still funky (I going through a major art slump at the time), and all I got is this WIP, which I may finish at some point:
So when did Sans steal my heart? I think it was during the Genocide run. That's when Revenantale was first born, though back then it was just a platonic Frans fic named Second Chances and it didn't have much of a backstory to it. All I know is, I really didn't see the appeal in him at first. He had a great, well written character certainly, and the most amazingly fun boss battle I've ever experienced, but I just didn't get why the fandom latched onto him so much. And even now I still don't know exactly why I'm so obsessed with him
Then these happened within a short span of time of each other:
It's difficult to explain what Undertale has done for me without sounding super, embarrassingly mushy, but I don't think I've felt this uplifted in a long time. Certainly it's given me a new perspective on my art. The major slump I mentioned earlier was down to my own insecurities, my inability to make things come out like I wanted. The Undertale fandom somehow got me past that. I know I'm not a good artist, particularly compared to some of the other amazing Undertale artists out there, but you know what? I'm better than I was, which means in the future I'm gonna be better than I am now.
It's also helped that I've made some amazing friends: SansFangirl4life, StrikeYoko and MaryCM2011 to name but a few. And so many AUs, so many comics, so many fanfics. I wish I could get lost in this fandom more, but then I'd never get my own work down, and I know some of you out there seem to want more What if Whotale.
Guys, I made that as a joke and you all made me fall in love with it. Okay, I didn't need much encouragement BUT STILL!! XD
Ah, I think I've rambled on a bit too much, so I'll leave you all with this:
Well anyway, let's start off with this awesome commission StrikeYoko did for me.
Lookit! It's my babby Shadow looking suitably done with something or someone. Maybe someone stole his last shortbread? That is a thing that would get him annoyed.
I think Yoko's still accepting commissions too, so head on over to her journal if you're interested:
A bit help would be highly appreciated :)[Closed]Nyeeeh, I need some help!>.<
I've suddenly got some financial problems that is why I open commissions for the first time.
I would really really appreciate it if some awesome dudes would help me out by commissioning me <3
Those who would like to help but aren't able because of several reasons (like don't having PayPal) can help
nevertheless by reposting this journal on their pages. Thank you very much :3
In other news, the first run of Undertale Collector's Editions should be shipped soon. Can't wait to get my hands on that beauty! Not to mention the second series of Undertale Little Buddies should be out soon too. Guess it makes sense with Undertale's second anniversary right around the corner. And non-Undertale related, chapter 3 of Bendy and The Ink Machine is coming out soon. September's looking to be an exciting month.
Sadly I don't have an anniversary pic planned because my muse is being a pain in the butt, but maybe this skin can count as an early tribute?
My worth, tagged by SansFangirl4life
[ ]Black - $100
[ ] Blonde - $50
[ ] Red - $75
[X]Brown - $15
[ ] Other - $10
Total So Far: $15
[ ] Blue - $50
[ ] Hazel - $100
[X] Brown - $15
[ ] Green - $200
[ ] Other - $10
Total So Far: $30
[ ] Over 7' - $200
[ ] 6'8" to 7' - $175
[ ] 6'0" to 6'7" - $150
[ ] 5'5" to 5'11" - $75
[X] 4'9" to 5'4" - $50
[ ] Under 4'9 - $105
[ ] Don't know - $0
Total so far: $80
[ ] 41 to 50 - $150
[X] 31 to 40 - $100
[ ] 26 to 30 - $75
[ ] 21 to 25 - $50
[ ] 19 to 20 - $25
[ ] 0 to 18 - $100
Total so far: $180
[ ] Twins (or More) - $300
[ ] First Born - $300
[X] Only Child - $250
[ ] Second Born - $150
[ ] Middle Child - $100
[ ]Last Born - $200
[ ] Third Born - $100
[ ] Fourth Born - $100
[ ] Fifth Born - $100
Total so far: $430
[ ] No - $400
[X] Only holidays - $250
[ ] Sometimes - $215
[ ] YES - $200
[ ] Only weekends - $300
[ ] Every other day - $50
[ ] Once a day - $15
[ ] I live from the bottle - $10
Total so far: $680
[ ]perfect vision - $300
[ ] Have glasses/contacts but don't wear them - $200
[ ] No correction - $100
[X] glasses - $50
[ ] Contacts - $25
[ ] Surgical correction - $100
Total so far: $730
Family's Car Color(s)
[ ] White - $2,000
[ ] Maroon - $800
 Gold - $700
[ ] Grey - $600
[ ] Blue - $900
[ ] Pink - $475
[ ] Black - $450
[ ] Red - $400
[ ] Green- $350
[ ] Silver $300
[ ] Purple- $250
[ ] Metallic - $200
[ ] Yellow - $100
[ ] Primer - $75
[ ] Tan- $20
[ ] Rusted - $15
[X] No Car - $0
Total so far: $730
[ ] Over 13 - $300
[ ]12 1/2 to 13 - $250
[ ] 11 to 12 - $700
[ ] 10.5 - $650
[X] 7 to 10 - $600
[ ] Under 7 - $550
Total so far: $1330
[ ] Green - $750
[ ] Black - $600
[X] Red - $800
[ ] Yellow - $415
[ ] Brown - $50
[ ] Purple - $225
[ ] White - $400
[ ] Aqua - $350
[ ] Orange - $300
[ ] Blue - $300
[X] Pink - $100
[ ] Other - $50
Total so far: $2230
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
[ ] Yes - $0
[ ] On Some - $750
[x] No - $1,000
Total so far: $3230
How many people are you going to tag?
[ ] Over 61 - $250,000
[ ] 51 - 60 - $100,000
[ ] 41 - 50 - $50,000
[ ] 31 - 40 - $10,000
[ ] 21 - 30 - $5,000
[ ] 11 - 20 - $1,000
[ ] 1 - 10 - $500
[X] 0 - $0)
And now for my evilness rating, as tagged by MaryCM2011
My 'evil' side:
(X) You have made a little kid cry.
( ) You have threatened someone and meant it seriously.
( ) You have beat someone up
( ) You have stolen money from someone
( ) People have called you a brat
( ) You spend all of your time bossing people around
( ) You have wanted someone/something to die
( ) You have killed someone
(X) You yell a lot
( ) You have punched someone
( ) You have stolen something from the store
( ) You push people around a lot
(X) You wear a lot of black
( ) You hate the light
(X) You swear a lot.
( ) You are always breaking the rules
(X) You have skipped school
( ) At school you are a bully
(X) You get mad easily
( ) You have tons of enemies
(X) You barely have any friends
( ) You lie a lot
( ) You hate school/work more than anything
( ) You pull tons of pranks on people
( ) You think it's funny when people die
( ) You like making people suffer
( ) You love blood
( ) You know how to shoot a gun.
( ) You have called someone stupid
( ) You like horror movies
(X) You like violent things
( ) You have attempted to kill someone
( ) You love the sound of screaming
( ) You are happy when people are injured
multiply by 4
This one is from MaryCM2011
BASIC SHIT LOL
name - Mackenzie
bday - 21st April
sign - Taurus
gender - Agender
fave animal - Dogs
fave colour - Pink/red
fave genre of music - Alternative
fave music artist/band - Nathan Sharp (NateWantsToBattle)
fave aesthetics - Goth, Steampunk
fave outift/thing in your closet rn - A Sans T-shirt Electricfox5 bought me and a red and black check shirt.
fave jewelry/accessories - chokers and wristbands
fave hobby - Drawing
fave place to hang out - Generally right here in front of my computer. Failing that, Costa Coffee.
fave time of day - Home time.
fave drink - Varies. Pepsi's usually my go to for this question.
fave youtuber - NateWantsToBattle, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Game Theory. I got a lot of 'em.
fave fruit - Bananas.
fave smell - Eeeeeh......
fave hairstyle - Spikey
fave kind of dog (if u dont like dogs, cat?) - Border Collies and Labradors.
fave cereal - Co-op's own Triple Chocolate Crunch.
fave chip - Assuming you mean crisps? Walkers Ready Salted or McCoy's Ready Salted/Flame Grilled Steak.
fave flavour of frito - What is a Frito?
fave icecream - Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie
1. what's your opinion on seafood?
I see food, I eats it. Also I love calamari.
2. would you get a tattoo? if u already have some, tell us about them!!
I'd like one, but I'm too much of a needle wuss.
3. what kind of deodorant do u use??
4. take us through ur haircare regime!
Wake up, cringe at super saiyan bed hair, flatten it down with masses of water and spikey it back up properly with VO5 restyling putty.
5. do u like candles, incense, and bullshit like that?
6. do u have OCs?? if you do, show us who ur fave is rn!!
Shadow Verdion. He's been my best baby boy for over a decade now.
Also getting stupidly fond of my UT OC Phaeton atm.
7. do u drink? if you do, whats your fave? beer, liquor, cocktails, w/e is all game!
Used to like Vodka and Coke and Smirnoff Red Ice, but I'm starting to get a liking for Pimms lately.
8. what are your plans for this weekend?
9. what are you wearing? ; O
Sans T-shirt and pink PJ bottoms.
10. do u collect anything?? if so, what??
It was Zoids for a while until it became unmanagable. Now it's Figmas or Undertale figures.
11. do u wear any jewelry?? piercings count!!
Usually a choker necklace, wedding ring and a couple of wristbands.
12. what was your worst phase?
That's probably something for other people to judge.
13. do you ever judge people based on their interests?
I try not to, depends on the situation.
14. you have to become an animal! what kind do u choose?
15. make up a dream outfit for urself! what is it?
Probably something edgy. I never truly left my awkward teen phase.
16. if u smoke weed, whats your fave blunt wrap?
This is an... interesting question.
17. is it acceptable to wear socks w flip flops n sandals?
Hell no! I mean, you can if you want, but hell no!
18. opinion on buffets?
19. opinion on wafflehouse?
Never heard of them until now.
20. do you like cartoons? if you do, tell us about your faves!
Voltron: Legendary Defender.
Fox's Peter Pan and the Pirates.
21. do you listen to any podcasts??
I don't usually, but when I do, it's usually Podquisition.
22. do you like Nintendo? what about the DS? if you do like the DS, what's your favourite game?
Pokemon Y, Kingdom Hearts 3D.
23. show us your current favorite piece of art of yours!!
I see so many things I'd do different now, but I use it for my mobile wallpaper. Is that too narcissistic?
24. whats one thing you miss/liked from childhood?
Secrets. As in the chocolate. Mum used to buy them for me from Woolworths in Romford Market.
25. have you ever eaten gas station food? not just snacks, like the hot dogs, pizza, or w/e else they might have? whats ur opinion on it?
26. do you like early/mid 2000s music?
Depends on the song.
27. name 3 pet peeves!
People who walk side by side on the pavement, making me walk into the road to get around them (Now I just stand still and make them walk around me)
Cans that won't stack neatly.
28. if you won the lottery, name 3 things you'd spend the money on!!
A nice big house.
A swimming pool.
A gajillion display cases to get all my Zoids back out of storage.
29. do you like baths?
Yes, but I always run the water too hot.
30. what always makes you feel better?
31. show us a friends art, or a friends OC that you rlly like!!
Belial-Volta's Akai, I love this guy.
32. name 3 things that you rlly like about a friend!!
Great sense of humour.
Willing to put up with all my foibles.
Can fanfreak out over many things with them.
(For the record this counts for most of my friends)
33. do you have a lot of secrets? can u tell us even a rlly, rlly lil one?
If I did that it wouldn't be a secret anymore now, would it?
34. do you like vienna sausages? what about spam?? potted meat??
Yes / Not as much as I used to / I'll eat it if it's given to me.
35. whats a guilty pleasure of yours?
Watching Little Dracula Cartoons.
36. what food do you think you eat most often?
Chocolate ice cream.
37. tag 3 of your art-crushes!
It's tough to chose, I have so many lately.
38. name 3 foods you hate!
Most types of nuts (barring almonds in certain things.)
39. whats something you cant live without?
40. tell us about your favorite mug!
I have two. My Blue Exorcist work mug, and a colour changing Mario mug I got from an Easter Egg.
THIS -OR- THAT - also lmfao i encourage u to add ur thoughts on these and explain to make things more interesting
1. were u a wolf kid, a horse kid, or a dragon kid in elementary school?
I'd like to say dragon kid, but I was straight up a horse kid. Never got my own, but I did have a loaner for a spell. I loved that boy so much and I still miss him to this day.
2. hibachi or chinese takeout?
Never tried hibachi, so chinese takeout wins by default.
3. flip flops or sandals?
4. snapback, buckethat, or beanie?
Snapbacks. I like beanies, but they don't really suit me.
5. family guy, bobs burgers, south park, american dad, futurama, or the simpsons?
6. rottweiler or doberman?
7. mexican food or indian food?
Not really tried enough to decide.
8. scooter, bike, or skateboard?
Bike. Wish I'd been a skateboarding kid though.
9. wild dogs or big cats?
10. vaporwave or future funk?
11. PC or console?
Use to be a console person, but since getting a computer that can actually play games decently, I've pretty much become a PC person.
12. chili cheese fries or nachos?
13. salami or pepperoni?
14. hot tub or pool?
Oh that's a tough one.
15. big mac or quarter pounder?
16. chicken nuggets or pizza bites?
17. breadsticks or mozzarella sticks?
18. scene, emo, goth, or juggalo?
19. PC or mobile?
PC mostly, but I wouldn't be without my mobile.
20. palm trees or fir trees?
Palm. I see fir a lot so it's old news to me.
I'm not gonna tag, but take it if you want and consider yourself tagged XD
Anywho, I also got tagged again. By SansFangirl4life again XD
Last time you found out a little more about me, this time you get to know a bit more about my taste in music (or lack thereof if you so wish)
Rules: You must spell out your user and name a song beginning w/ the letter or number, then tag as many people as there are letters.
G: Guren No Yumiya (Attack on Titan 1st op. Fav version: Full English cover by Jonathan Young. [link] )
H: Hopes and Dreams (Undertale, Asriel boss battle. Fav version: Metal cover by NateWantsToBattle. [link] )
O: One Week (Barenaked Ladies [link] )
S: Space is cool (Markiplier songify remix by SCHMOYOHO [link] )
T: Tick Tock (Undertronic Original by SharaX [link] )
L: Live Long Enough to Become the Hero (NateWantsToBattle [link] )
I: I'd Love to Break it to You (NateWantsToBattle. [link] )
G: Gargan Roo (FFIX [link] )
E: Enemy of Life (Zoids Fuzors Op [link] )
R: Rewrite (Fullmetal Alchemist 4th op [link] )
Well that was harder than I anticipated. Thanks to Electricfox5 for his help with a lot of these.
And you, if you read this.
This was of course the last journal skin I used before I let my last subscription run out, so at some point I'll update it to reflect my new obsession. Or Shadow. Shadow's always a possibility.
Anyway I digress!
This journal exists because SansFangirl4life tagged me to say 10 things about myself. Some of these things may be old news to any older watchers who are still about, but it never hurts to restate for new ones.
1) I was diagnosed with epilepsy on 1st January 2000, and to this day we're still not entirely sure what triggers it. I do know however that it's not photosensitive.
2) I'm asexual, and I owe dA for helping me realise this back in the day. Until I discovered there was a word for it, I thought there was something wrong with my sex drive.
3) I prefer they/them pronouns.
4) If it wasn't for Undertale, I probably wouldn't be as active on dA as I am right now. I posted a few pics here and there over recent years, but haven't felt this inspired to draw since I first learned how digital art works.
5) I've come to the conclusion lately that I greatly fear death.
6) Despite claims that I'd never give up on Zoids, I actually gave up on Zoids. Sorta. I stopped collecting them a long time ago after finances and space became limited, and even had to sell some. I still regret selling the ones I did, but it was necessary.
7) I've worked at the same premises for nearly 14 years, though granted I switched departments half way through.
8) I like cats, but I'm staunchly a dog person.
9) I adore colours and sparkles. Like seriously. I have a treasure trove of jewellery that I'll never ever wear, but that I keep because OMG it's so sparkly and colourful.
10) Me and Electricfox5 got married on the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic.
Now who to tag. It's been so long that I'm not sure who's still active...
So for now let's try:
And anyone else who reads this and fancies doing it consider yourselves tagged too!