Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
Google Meme by GhostLiger Google Meme by GhostLiger
Tagged by :iconhitokirihimura:

See if you can work out what the pictures mean!

These pictures were found randomly on Google

~Ghost Liger~
Add a Comment:
 
:iconmoonlightart:
moonlightart Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2010
I think I can figure this out, :D

1. The total on the math problem is 33, but since the first number is 26 you are most likely 26 I'm 75% sure of that. The other 25% is for 33.

2. Japan

3. Big Ben can be seen in the background, along with a ferris wheel, [I think it is called 'the eye'] so London.

4. Zoids

5. Chocolate

6. monkey

7. Purple and orange

8. ...Nope I can't 9. think of an answer for these two.

10. Shadow

11. ...Err no idea for that one too.^^;

12. ...No idea still T_T;

13. Ghostie is the first one, but the second one I have no idea.

14. Jewel or Ruby, most likely Ruby

15. After a queen no doubt, but I have no idea which, so I'll take a shot in the dark and say
Victoria.

17. Biting your nails and/or the skin around them.

18. Cleaner

19. Rose

20. Hmm...a vet? No, maybe a farmer or horse rancher [I'm not too sure what they call them ^^;] But that is all I can get from that pic.

Jeez...@_@; that was harder than I thought.

=^--^=
Reply
:iconghostliger:
GhostLiger Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2010  Hobbyist Digital Artist
1) I'm 26, yus! Although, 26 years + 6 years at my current employment = a mental age of 1... XD

2)Yus ^^

3)Yus ^^

4)Yus ^^

5)Yus ^^

6)Yus ^^

7)Yus ^^

8)Harold Wood

9)I'll keep the actual name to myself right now ;)

10)Yus ^^

11)Paul (I was being a smart arse XD)

12)Deathy, Wiki and River

13)Second one is Moonbay XD

14)Actually it's Gem (Gemma) ^^

15)Elizabeth ;)

17)Yus ^^

18)Yus ^^

19)Yus ^^

20) Animal Care

Lol XD
Reply
:iconriverfox237:
Riverfox237 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2009  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
.....

Under 'Best friend's name', I see a picture of a River. =3 Is that meeee?

Lol, this was fun! Would totally do it if I actually had the time. XD
Reply
:iconghostliger:
GhostLiger Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hee hee hee, that it is ^^
Reply
:iconriverfox237:
Riverfox237 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2009  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
D'awwww! :iconnewglomp: Love ya, Moonbay!
Reply
:iconghostliger:
GhostLiger Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Loves ya too! ^^ *hug*
Reply
:iconhitokirihimura:
HitokiriHimura Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2009
There's a few pics I can't figure out XD But yeah XD
Reply
:iconghostliger:
GhostLiger Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2009  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Which ones?
Reply
:iconhitokirihimura:
HitokiriHimura Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2009
Erm... the swimming pool pic, the favourite place pic and can't work out your birthplace XD
Reply
:iconghostliger:
GhostLiger Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2010  Hobbyist Digital Artist
In order: Paul (Tried searching for pics of Paul but nothing was suitable so I was being a smart arse), London and Harold Wood.
Reply
:iconhitokirihimura:
HitokiriHimura Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2010
ah :D
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×



Details

Submitted on
December 31, 2009
Image Size
2.1 MB
Resolution
495×7394
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
201
Favourites
1 (who?)
Comments
11
×