For black and white artworks or when you need to spend long time working on the values in your process , you 'll probably appreciate this Krita tips ...
Specific Color Selector
- Add the docker 'Specific Color Selector' ( Top menu : Settings > Docker > Specific Color Selector )
- Check the box 'Show Colorspace Selector'
- Turn the model to 'Grayscale'
- Uncheck the 'Show Colorspace Selector'
- Resize the box to have a long width
... Now you have a wider range of selection for selecting precisely a value
Light pollution around
- To dim down all the polluting back-light of your display around artwork and help you to focus on your artw
I've just published a new release of the Mass Effect Headmorph exporter tool with a fix for the bug reported by Lyutor1945 : morph export would crash when the base mesh was not located in the same package.
In this new version, the tool will look for the base mesh in other packages that I have identified as containing it. If the base mesh is still not found, the export option will be disabled to prevent the crash.
As a consequence of this fix, some packages will take longer to open.
Please note that the fix may not cover all cases. Please report if you are still unable to export some morphs.
This new version is here: https://gith
As promised, it's finally here: my Mass Effect Morph exporter tool now supports all trilogy games.
It works the same way as the previous version: download the tool here https://github.com/gabbyh/MEHeadMorphExporter/releases/tag/v1.1 and unzip its content to the same folder as ME3Explorer.exe.
Changes in this version:
- Support for ME1 and ME2 skeletal meshes and morphs
- Multiselection when opening packages (though I advise to not open too many at the same time)
- Option to clear the tree
- Fix bug in the colorOverrides object in morph which prevented the color to be correctly displayed
I also updated the google sheet with t
So, it's long overdue but it's finally here : how to export Mass Effect 3 NPC headmorphs yourself!
After coding the morph exporter plugin for WarrantyVoider's Mass Effect Andromeda, I decided to code a similar tool for Mass Effect 3 : it's easier to use for everyone and a lot more reliable that the way I used to do it. And it should work with asari!
So, what do you need to do?
1/ You need ME3Explorer tool that you can find here : https://github.com/ME3Explorer/ME3Explorer/releases/tag/v3.0.0
If you already have a more ancient version, I suggest you get this one since this is the only version I tested with and I won't support older ones.