Welcome to Get Daily Deviations! In this group members may submit their deviations and the admins of the group may suggest them for a Daily Deviation!
Please read the following before submitting art.
• Please DON’T submit a deviation if you have already received a DD in the last 6 months. It will be declined. This is a rule set by DeviantArt, who will not award an artist more than one DD every 6 months.
• Please DON’T submit an image that already has a DD. For that, go to the DD-Catalogue group: DD-Catalogue
• Please DO be patient. A lot of art is submitted, and the moderators work very hard to process the art as quickly as possible.
• Please DO read the information below on how to join, and some handy advice on how to get a DD.
• Please DO submit your artwork to the FEATURED folder.
FAQ & INSTRUCTIONS
• You are limited to only 3 submissions per month. You must join before you may submit.
• Regarding feedback: If you get declined, don't be upset but keep trying. We want to see work we think will stand the best chance of getting a DD. We have a huge amount of submissions in this group and we are volunteers, so we can't offer tailored feedback on every piece. But if you ask the moderators nicely in your submission, you'll most likely get an answer. If you feel you need more critique, check out this list of groups on our front page. Remember, the moderators here are a very friendly, helpful team. We want you to succeed as much as you do. However, this group is about accepting work we believe deserves a Daily Deviation, not just "great work", so please keep that in mind.
• All art using stock must properly credit the stock in the image description. You must have written permission to use the stock. Art/photographs used without permission will be automatically declined. Crediting sites such as 'photobucket' or 'google' does not imply permission and will be rejected.
• We cannot promise you a Daily Deviation, we can only suggest the piece of art to the appropriate Community Volunteer for consideration. We do not have anything to do with the CVs who choose the DDs, We are also not in any way part of the DA staff.
• The group's purpose is not to give feedback as we receive too many submissions to do so. If you want feedback or critique on your work, please see this blog entry.
• Just because we don't feature your art DOES NOT MEAN it will never get a DD. Anyone may suggest an image to the DA community volunteers, including the artists themselves.
• Please do not resubmit your work if it has already been declined.
Where to Get Feedback
Sadly, this group isn't a good place to get critique on your art. We honestly don't have the time to explain our reasons for the amount of submissions we get. So instead of individually responding to everyone, we're putting together a list of places on dA where you can get feedback.
ProjectComment - Guaranteed feedback.
CRPhotography - Home to the photography CVs.
young-photo-club - For photographers age 25 and younger.
Critique-for-All - Does what it says on the tin.
RedlinePlease - Have people trace over your work with slight improvements.
theWrittenRevolution - Feedback and stuff for writers.
GetWatchers - Get more exposure, and therefore more critique.
GimmeFeedback - ...a group for feedback!
UnCritic - Unofficial critics, like the critique feature, but for everyone.
AniMangaFeedbackClub - Club for anime/manga feedback.
Rising-Artists - Group focused on giving critiques and helping new artists
CasualPhotography - Photographers are given feedback and help if they ask
lacoterie - For writers looking to learn and improve
SharpenedEdge - For multiple art mediums; will help you develop your art
GrammarNaziCritiques - A literature critique group that critiques all work that comes through its doors.
PhotographyGuide - Offers feedback to its members so they can improve their photography skills, in a positive environment!
The critique feature - For premium members only.
JUST ASK - No doubt you have watchers, friends, or even family who can give you a little constructive criticism if you ask. Put it in your signature, deviantID, or journal.