Hey everyone!The Pony Creator is now available in app form for Android! The iOS version is coming. Check out my Tumblr post and progress shots to get a preview of the app.
Please ask permission before uploading this game to other sites.
I made a compilation post for everyone's ponycodes. If you want to share a code, please comment there!
Well! A little late, but we all managed, didn't we? I had initially imagined I'd have a lot to say here, but darn if it isn't slipping my mind. Let's have a quick rundown:
This new game is much more complex than the previous version. As such, there is an in-game Help. PLEASE READ IT.
I did my best with the credits, but if I forgot to credit you for something, or you'd like to use a different name/website on the credits screen, just let me know.
The new method for importing cutie marks doesn't seem to like high resolution images as much. Keep in mind, the cutie mark when the pony is medium size is only 38x38 pixels, so if the image is too large the scaling will make the image impossible to see. If you import an image and it looks like nothing happened, try using a lower resolution image.
You need at least Flash Player 10 to be able to import cutie marks and export images. You can check your version of Flash player and update it on the Adobe website.
Some important points:
- Yes, you can share images from the game. If you upload them to dA though, they need to go in your Scrapbook as per dA policy.
- Yes, you can make free adoptables. Adoptables may not be sold for money or dA points.
- Yes, there are some bugs in the game. I talk about most of them in the Help, but if you see anything else egregious let me know!
- No, I am not accepting further suggestions or content. This is it, guys. I think there's plenty here to entertain you.
- No, you may not post the game itself to your website or any other place to share Flash files.
- The ponycode is different from the accessory code and the pose code. Each window has it's own code, because the code would have been too long to put all together. Make sure you're saving the correct code!
- I don't care if you manipulate the image you get from the game. Seriously, draw on it, add to it, do whatever you like. You don't have to ask my permission to draw on an image.
Pony Creator © 2011 General Zoi
My Little Pony © Hasbro
Homestuck © Andrew Hussie
Avatar: The Last Airbender © Nickelodeon
Disabling comments because it got to be a bit much for me to handle! The Ponycode Compilation Post is still open!
830x650px 2.63 MB
© 2011 - 2021 generalzoi
Comments have been disabled for this deviation