~Aaymalia (https://www.deviantart.com/aaymalia) tagged me, so here we go:
1. you must post these rules (very, VERY important)
2. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. you have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. no tag backs
6. no crap in the tagging section about you are tagged if you're reading this". you legitimately (aka, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 10 people.
Aaymalia (https://www.deviantart.com/aaymalia)'S QUESTIONS:
1. if you were stuck in a room with a cactus, a rubber duck, meatloaf,
hey to anyone who is reading this,
sorry to be away for so long again. finally, its masters thesis time at uni. topic is agreed on (something on husserl not quite the far reaching topic i had in mind, but closely related. yay phenomenology!), and i hope formalities are going to be over soon so i can start getting to work. the insecurity about the whole situation is rather unpleasant and taking its toll on how well my body is functioning. this, in turn, doesnt do much to de-stressing, so: vicious circle.
anyway, i need to vent. (read: rant)
maybe you are aware, and maybe you are not, that HBO has made a series out of george r.r. mart
i actually am somewhat alive.
minecraft is absolutely amazing, and an astounding phenomenon to boot. kudos to notch! its a shame that by going viral like it did, it attracted a percentage of immature, whiny and plain dumb users like youd only find with CoD, halo, WoW, etcetera. the game itself is plain awesome, and quite a nice sucker punch for the complacent big budget studios that churn out repetitive sequel after repetitive sequel. but as a few drops of vinegar can spoil the finest wine, the community is barely tolerable. its amazing how people assume they HAVE to be cuddled all the way through their gaming experience, never being thrown