5 Things about Me:
1. Until middle school, I didn't know the word "specific" existed. I was using the word "Pacific" my whole life...
2. My brother thinks it's immoral for parents to tell their kids that Santa exists (that's not really about me but I find it interesting...)
3. Online, I'm almost always mistaken for being male. This is ironic because, when I was younger, I cut my hair SUPER short and everyone in real life also thought I was male (Don't worry, I don't get offended when people think I'm a dude. It doesn't really matter to me.)
4. I've never been on a date, and the only time I ever attended a dance as a couple instead of a friend group was when I was the one asking the guy (don't worry 'bout this either, it's not at all a forever alone thing. I honestly don't want to date )
5. Peanut butter is a part of my diet almost every day. There are very few days when I DON'T eat at least a little peanut butter.
- What is your favorite genre of story? (including games, books, movies, etc.)
Emotional For me, the quality and impact of the story is more important than the genre itself. While I highly prefer fantasy over, say, realistic fiction, the characters' stories and the emotional "oomph" are what I like most. But yeah, I still prefer fantasy settings over anything else. (I also really love action/battle scenes, so if I can find an action movie/show that actually has good story, that's a total win)
2. When having an artist block, what helps you get out of it the most?
Watching movies/shows, especially animated ones, really helps. Seeing stories that others have created inspires me to explore my own imagination and ideas. And when the movie/show is animated, it's a double plus, because I get inspired by the art style as well.
3. What is a big influence on your art?
Watching cartoons as a kid has definitely been the biggest influence. That's where I picked up my interest in cartooning (which is basically the only drawing style I use ) and I learned a LOT about art just from observing how certain characters were drawn.
4. What country would you love to visit and for what reason?
As boring or even egocentric as it sounds, I don't really have a desire to travel. If the opportunity presented itself, I'd love to see other countries and experience what they're like, but there's no particular place I want to go. I guess a Spanish-speaking country would be nice for practice with my Spanish (ooh...I haven't practiced that in a while...) but I don't have a particular country in mind.
5. Your favorite three deviations and why? (I'm assuming this means from my own gallery? Because I could never pick 3 favorite pieces out of everyone on dA 0-o)
Because he looks really good. Noiverns are usually really tricky to draw, but I was proud of this
(Just the one on the right) Because I've considered myself a dragon artist for a while, but this is one of the only dragons I've drawn that actually looks really good and anatomically correct
I tag nobody!! (that means you, Roxas)