Rules and Stuff.
1. No Requests, Trades or commissions on Fan Art. I'm far too busy for it, however, I will usually reference your artwork in a future piece of my own if my own request/trades are honoured.
2. Artwork will not be accepted into groups unless I submit it to them to begin with, that means two things, first, I have to be a contributor to that group, and all requests for groups I'm not a contributor to will be denied.
3. Commissions on SMF Themes are allowed. The prices are $50 per template file that needs to be modified. Mod installation is also available onto custom and default themes at $10 per mod installed.
4. Comments, I wont usually comment on faves, I will try to reply to proper comments on artwork however.5. I wont answer meme tags, so don't bother. Such comments WILL be hidden if posted on my profile...
6. Don't invite me to join groups. If I want to join a group, I'll initiate a join request myself.
7. You can find me regularly on MT2 multitalk2.com
posting a lot.
8. If you're going to use my characters or my design (of Maggie), the attribute the source to me in the description.
9. If you are going to communicate with me in any way, it MUST be in English otherwise it will be ignored and deleted.
10. Do not call me 'Gaz', 'Gazman' or 'Gazza' these are familial nicknames and only family are permitted to use them, comments that refer to me by these names will be hidden.
Current Residence: London
Favourite style of art: Cartoon, Still Life
Favourite cartoon character: Lisa and Maggie Simpson
Best Pony: Scootaloo
Personal Quote: You Don't need a Reason to help people
For my full computer specifications check them out on my blog: garygadsdon.com/index.php?acti…
Favourite Visual Artist
Vincent Van Gogh, Yoshitaka Amano, Matt Groening
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Roald Dhal, (Hideo Kojima)
Final Fantasy IX, Dissidia 012 [Duodecim] Final Fantasy
Favourite Gaming Platform
PS3, PS2, PSP, GameCube, PC, Mega Drive :P
Tools of the Trade
Flash, Paint Shop Pro, Fireworks, ConTEXT
Web Development, Simpsons, Futurama, Final Fantasy