Since I never finished this challenge I'll do that now since I was reading the ones I did and yeah.
8) How do you deal with being read mis-genderd in the beginning of transitioning by people?
- i don't mind it too much to this day honestly, I just correct people since by habit i have to go with my
9) What is something positive about being trans
- I'd say is just having goals. Because deargod when i complete those goals, i cry and feel like the best. Like an example is the other day I slightly managed to control the flow of how i pee which is great because my stand to pee packer is really hard to get adjusted to. And just finally getting the grasp of peeing a new way really excites me and just aww yas son, you go man!!!
10) What are some of your fears in regards to being trans
- how expensive it is going to be for me because I'm going to either live with friends or alone with no support from my parents.also my therapy and hormone treatments and me stacking money to get top surgery and m