Gashi-gashi's avatar

A Dog and Pony Show

4K 154 73K (3 Today)
By Gashi-gashi   |   
Published:
© 2013 - 2020 Gashi-gashi
Humanized.
Image size
1159x1024px 1.8 MB
Comments154
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Keytee-chan's avatar
Keytee-chanHobbyist Digital Artist
Why does Rarity look like a moole here?
Splattered-Cream's avatar
I usually don't like MLP- but damn this is good!


10/10
FALLOUTDOG3's avatar
cant we blow them up?
spiderhog500's avatar
spiderhog500Hobbyist General Artist
RUSTLE THOSE JIMMIES DAWGS!
MrSpartin's avatar
MrSpartinHobbyist Writer
Wonder whatever happened to those guys. I liked 'em.
Hypersonic175's avatar
Spike can't fight so chances of winning is 5% and thr chances of him getting his ass kick 95%
Minty-Illusion's avatar
Minty-IllusionHobbyist Digital Artist
I really like Rarity's outfit and the human designs for the diamond dogs. Nice work!
Streled's avatar
Streled Traditional Artist
Oh wow.
I can't believe it took me many months to understand why Rarity was making that face...
For those still wondering, look at the Diamond Dog on the right...
SLOTHMAN89's avatar
I like this drawing  , diamonds dogs are cool XD 
Betahr-Thanyu's avatar
Damn girl, how you get into them pants?
Combatkaiser's avatar
put that mule to work!
iggler's avatar
igglerStudent Digital Artist
すごくセクシーすぎる!!
yoloswagmuffin's avatar
yoloswagmuffinHobbyist Digital Artist
wow ur good at these Clap 
NyaandDolly's avatar
NyaandDollyHobbyist General Artist
cute I WUV IT *attacks the fav button and  watches you*
fluidadapter's avatar
great use of vibrant color that brings out detail. very attractive
kobesworld's avatar
kobesworldStudent Filmographer
Great job!
TheNinjaYoshi's avatar
TheNinjaYoshiHobbyist Traditional Artist
pretty okay :D)DPC:DAS<:DDDDCCCCC
Zunachina's avatar
ZunachinaStudent General Artist
Is it wrong I find her somewhat hot?
DjPheonix's avatar
DjPheonixHobbyist General Artist
Your art is DINOMITE!




Dinomote +Dynamite = nukes 
dittoblast64's avatar
goddamn why are you so good!

Seriously though, i like these diamond dogs far more than the show ones, they look so AWESOME!!!
ijustloveit619's avatar
ijustloveit619Student Digital Artist
For some reason, the Humanized Diamond Dogs doesn't remind me of the ones in the show, probably the character not matching with the appearance? :iconpinkieshrugplz:
Zunachina's avatar
ZunachinaStudent General Artist
that profile picture along with your comment
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In