I got tagged by and sorry in advance, but I won't even bother tagging 8 people for this... I'm totally out of the loop when it comes to my friends' latest characters.
Here's a picture or two to remind you who she is:
Anyway, here it is:
1. Thanks to her bigger forearms/hands, Bellus can hold more things than an average person would. She can also climb trees and swing from branches to branches with ease.
2. Whenever she jumps, she can somehow float in the air as if she was on the moon. She's incredibly light too, so she can reach unimaginable heights like mountains, tall trees and so much more.
3. She wears her cloak all the time, never washing it, never removing it, it's like it was part of her. But it's also because it is very handy to her; due to the dark and foggy climate of Mysti Woods, she can never be traceable or seen by anyone. Only the creatures with the highest scents are able to track her.
4. She believes that her curly blonde hair was graced by the angels. She thinks it's what gives her these incredible abilities.
5. As mentioned above, she NEVER removes her cloak; she's too afraid to show the slightest bit of her skin. Even though she doesn't have any nipples or *ahem* reproductive system, she still feels incredibly shy whenever she has to remove her one and only piece of clothing.
6. A long time ago, Bellus had friends that looked nearly identical to her in term of body structure, except they all had different types of hair, skin color, eyes and so-on...
7. But one unfortunate day, the cursed spirits of Mysti Woods decided that all of her friends were not fit to live properly in these sacred woods, and so they were all transformed into deformed, shadowy and corrupted beings that became unrecognizable overtime. They had no means of speaking, some became feral creatures of the night, while others became wooden, lifeless statues. Bellus was the ONLY one that stayed the same.
8. She had a long period of depression, trying to talk back to her lifeless friends, but only failing at doing so and sometimes would get chased by them for her blood. She's been cowering in fear for years, crying alone, trying to survive for that long. Thankfully, she's now able to cope with the loss of her childhood friends and lives in peace, trying to figure out her own purpose outside of these cursed woods that she resides in.
Hope these two last facts weren't too depressing... ;w;
I guess I have an affinity to make my characters' backstory as sad as possible so that they can be more relatable in some ways.
Anyway, hope you have a wonderful day and stay away from dark and damp forests, kiddos!