- Moe: "Faneth me with the breeze from yon bellows, lest I suffocate from the heat."
- Shemp: "Nay, but I cannot."
- Moe: "Pump yon bellows, varlet. Pump!"
(Shemp pumps the bellows and squirts Moe in the face with water)
- Shemp: "Seeeth?"
- Moe: "Giveth it to me! Thou art a lame brain!"
(Moe hits Shemp with the bellows and squirts Larry)
- Larry: "Stopeth this nonsense! Hath thou forgotten the princess?"
- Moe: "Oh, buttoneth up thy lip!"
(Moe tries to squirt Larry with water again but the bellows has dried out)
- Moe: "Strange. There was water just a second ago."
(Moe holds the bellows up and looks at it, only to end up squirting himself in the face. Larry laughs, but Moe then hits him with the bellows, and Larry is forced to the ground, shortly after which he gets hit on the head by falling horseshoes. A tune that sounds very much like the NBC theme plays as the horse shoes fall on Larry's head)