I. General Terms
a) All art references must provide the amount of reference required in your commission (i.e. a headshot commission requires at least a headshot of your reference).
b) All art references must be clear and have all information provided (height, colors, clothes, etc.). If the reference isn’t clear, please clarify to avoid confusion.
c) Written descriptions are accepted but do realize that I have artistic liberties since I am not given a full-body reference. If you want a particular hairstyle or clothing item, online picture references are acceptable, but not of full body characters.
d) All references must be owned and/or made by you. I will not draw other people’s characters for your benefit unless you have been given permission. This applies to adoptables: I will draw them if and only if you provide proof you own them.
e) All character related art will be drawn in a standard pose unless otherwise noted in your request.
- Read the following terms and follow them. If you fail to do so, I have the right to deny the commission and reference back to these terms to point out what you have missed.
- Please be kind in your order. If you are nice to me, I will be nice to you, and everything will go smoothly.
- If you have any further questions, please note me.
- All commissions take top priority over other art.
- The minimum time a commission will be completed is five days (or sooner, depends on my schedule).
- I publicly display how far along I am in the commission on my main page. If there seems to be a lag in updating, it’s most likely because I am either working on it, or it has been put on hold.
- The order in which I do commissions is publicly displayed on my main page. All commissions are done in the order received.
- Please check your messages often, as I may have questions/clarifications to run by you.
a) The process will take longer than you expect if I’ve been waiting on you for an answer.
b) If you do not respond within 48 hours, I will place the commission on hold and work on the next one in line.
- I will only be accepting DeviantArt points and USD (100 points = $1.00 USD).
- All point commissions will be paid through the commission widget. Any points sent directly to me will be considered a donation.
- All USD commissions will be paid through PayPal. Note me for more information.
- Commissions will not be started until I receive full payment (exceptions may apply).
- If your character is extremely detailed, I reserve the right to charge extra.
a) If I contact you about this before starting the commission, expect that I will add a small fee in accordance to your character’s complexity.
b) You may switch out the character with no charge if you do not want to pay extra.
- Tips are welcome! If you wish to tip, you may send it through my “Buy Me a Coffee” button on my main page. Thank you in advance!
IV. Client Satisfaction
- After a commission is completed, only small changes are allowed to be made (small coloring, small mistakes, etc.) free of charge.
a) Any bigger changes will come with extra charge (additions, background change, etc.).
- Any mistakes on my behalf (misread description, missed a detail, etc.) will be corrected free of charge.
a) If the mistake is a result of insufficient information or not mentioned to me when I accepted your commission, I am not obliged to make corrections/changes.
b) If, by any means, you realize you forgot to add something while I’m working on your commission, please contact me as soon as possible. The longer you wait to contact me, the longer it will take to fix it.
- I will never redraw an entire commission. You must state everything clearly and in full detail when ordering as I do it exactly as stated. If you insist on a redraw, commission me again.
V. Usage and Copyright
- As the final product is made by my work and effort, I am allowed to post, display, and promote myself with the commission.
- The commissioner is allowed to
a) use the copyrighted artwork for personal use only.
b) use the art to promote themselves with proper credit given to the artist.
c) print the art and claim the right of the character(s).
- The following is considered Copyright Infringement:
a) Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially (making money off it in any way)
b) Taking credit for the creation of the artwork
c) Removing any watermarks/signatures of the artwork
d) Altering the artwork without my consent
e) Reposting without proper credit (“credit to the original artist” or “credit to Fyreglyphs on deviantArt” will not suffice)
VI. Deadlines and Refunds/Cancellations
- I have the right to cancel and refund the money for your commission at any time.
- You may only receive a refund if I have not completed the artwork. Otherwise, you can refund
a) if I have not started the commission at all.
b) after I started the commission, but the refund will be deducted based on the amount I have completed.
- If the money has not yet been sent, you have the right to cancel the commission.
- If you have a deadline, please provide that in your order and allow one business day to be processed (minimum deadline is at least seven days).
VII. What I Will Not Draw
- 18+, Not Safe for Work (NSFW), exaggerated body parts, etc.
- Excessive gore
- Anthros (Furries, MLP, Sonic, etc.)
- Groups of over six people
- Something other than my style