I'll just leave this here www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1qS9L…
So to make a long story short I've been thinking about making an angelic character for ages now + making some more oc's who are male and wouldn't you know it Goku-Senpai made up some adopts a few months back and happened to make this not so lil beauty!~. Talk about convenient huh?, not really TOO much to get across here buuut
LETS MAKE THIS A BIO ANYWAY! Woes, Laments, remorse, allow me to aid and rid you of those burdens. Not a single prayer necessary!~
Species: Angel Bull
Occupation: Angel/Messenger and Glorified mail man.
Gender: Male? (His form varies depending on those glancing upon him, though he can make them all see the same form if he so chooses.)
Height: 5'10 (At least by default, as like with his gender, this too can vary.)
Personality: As one would imagine upon seeing them at first glance, Meir's personality and attitude mirrors that of the 7 heavenly virtue's, he s patient, diligent, soft spoken, generous and so on. In short, they're what you might call a "goody good" or "Good boi" and tries their best to be orderly and civil about their conduct no manner their current situation, or at least tries to be that way 99.9 percent of the time with the other 0.1 percent being malice intent against evil or hostile demonic forces.
This isn't to say Meir is "perfect", on the contrary due to his strict upbringing and training, He has become very gullible and naive to those faking their woes as a means of trying to capture his attention, often buying into their lies without a 2nd thought. If that wasn't enough, he also happens to have little to no restraint whatsoever when it comes to dealing with his own "hidden desires" and lusts due to being poorly raised in how to properly deal with them, often "settling" them with whatever someone tossed the suggestion or idea his way. (BUUUUT this is a christian website so I won't dwell too much on that since this is SUPPOSED to be a moderately mature picture description : P. Though too look at it another way, this is basically Meir's mindset in a nutshell www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD20…
MISC: They come with the stock angelic powers that I won't list here because most of them are unintelligable to those who arn't as nerdy as I am : P. Though some obvious ones that pop to mind are their ability to heal and cure others of even the most fatal of injuries and diseases and they're ability to fly (Those wings aren't for show after all.).
They can also shape shift, size shift, etc and radiate light from their body to either ward off the evul munster gurls and bois or do so simply to roleplay as a walking, talking flash light I guess : P.
There is also one OTHER unique ability they have but I'll mention it in a more fitting picture description~...
Bio: I'll be honest, I haven't thought of anything too interesting for them yet so I'll keep they're bio mainly empty for now to not accidentally restrict myself with something mundane or boring in the future.
All you need to know right now is that they often work as a mail man when not working as an angelic messenger/Servant (Which is basically a glorified mail man too, but with WINGS!) For Yaagi and my other goddess's and that they usually hang out with F.V.A and Co when they're not delivering mail all throughout the island of Naissance. Also they're the brother of Jeanette.
Ok? Ok, ENJOY AND EMBRACE THE LORD-ESS'S NAME SAKE!~
Meir belongs to me
Art done by