Or know someone who does? I found a person whose plushes I like but it turns out they literally JUST closed commissions, ah well.
So im wondering if anyone knows someone who has commissions open?
Im looking for someone to do a plushie of Ceaskko. ;^;
But sort of make him in their own art style instead of in my art style, i guess, if that makes sense lol.
Hnnng i got this from ~Fire-Remorros (https://www.deviantart.com/fire-remorros).
- Make sure you have at least one OC in your gallery!
- Comment below and I will pick one character from your gallery to feature. I'll add why I picked them/why I like them C:
-You must post a character feature journal as well if you participate and feature one of my characters!
- I'll be featuring as many characters as I want, You don't have to do the same amount in your journal
1. hNNNGGG these cinnamon rolls belong to :iconfire-remorros: and i love them. i think blaise is my favorite by a little bit but ITS A HARD DECISION. ;-;
2. Paulo and Louisa! Two OCs belonging to my good fri
How long have you been on DeviantArt? Six years! c:
What does your username mean? Uhh well I used to have a neopet on neopets.com named Furresoto. It was this red wolf thing, haha.
Describe yourself in three words. Nirvana, Matchbox, Zeppelin.
Are you left or right handed? I'm such a rightie.
What was your first deviation? Well the oldest one its showing in my gallery is a pic I drew of Q from Star Trek TNG, but Im pretty sure there's older ones than that...wonder where they went. 0-0
What is your favourite type of art to create? I really like cartoons, and plushies even though i dont make them very often.
If you could instantly master a diff
Just finished a big commission Ive been working on sooo...anyone want to do an art trade?? I prefer cartoon art over anime and chibis, tbh. :shrug:
I can do humans, anthros and ferals but my ferals are kinda meh. Mostly looking to do humans!
The first three are past art trades and the last one was a birthday gift. =P
I can do either one character or two characters. Tbh I'd prefer to do two in exchange for two, but one for one is fine too. ^^