We had a feature of drawing references yesterday, so let's take a look at textures now. I must admit that I'm a total freak when it comes to this topic. I love textures, I love making them and I love seeing them everywhere. In this feature I'll also include some tutorials, traditional and digital, so you could learn how to make some on your own.
This is a stock account created by ~Isis-Photography (https://www.deviantart.com/isis-photography) and :iconftourini:
Stay tuned cause there will be loads of stuff coming this week!:drool:
You can suggest stuff that you want us to be uploading here!!!:D
So here we go with our rules!
1) Please credit us in your deviation :icon ftisis-stock: without the gap
2) Send us a link with your art so we can see what you have done with our stock
3) Respect our stock it is free and stock but this doesnt means you can steal our art!!!
4) Do not JUST change the colors and uploaded as your own photograph.
Though you can use our textures on your own photographs
5) And the most important! B