Harry had been taken to the hospital wing. He was in deep shock, but the boy would be all right.
But someone else wouldn’t.
Albus Dumbledore turned to the man who lay on the floor. He was clearly in considerable agony, apparently too great even to speak: he made only small whimpering noises, mingled with his gasps for air… too shallow, too quick. His eyes were wide and frightened, but burnt with rage too. His skin was nearly unrecognizable as skin—it was covered in what looked like fourth-degree burns.
Madame Pomfrey was in a state of some distress. She didn’t ask any questions, at least, not yetR
Hmm, I guess I should update this here... *glances at previous journal entry* >_>
How are you all doing? Provided there's someone here who I can ask that question, because I wouldn't blame anyone if they had lost interest in what I'm (not) doing here. XD
Three wonderfantastic months with RhandiDandy (https://www.deviantart.com/rhandidandy) have indeed long since passed, and now I'm just waiting for September, because it's her turn to come over here. Not that I mind the long journey, I think I've gotten used to it already, but I hope next time this can happen without customs holding me up and making me miss the connecting flight. :shakefist:
I don't have much to say,
by MonaMiyamoto (https://www.deviantart.com/monamiyamoto)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4
He laughed and gulped down some ale.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
My desk lamp. Nearly burned my fingers. >:[
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
My Little Pony, I guess, kinda...
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Just listening to some music.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
What is this "outside" thou speakest of?
8. Before you started this su