So, again, i've been away for a while.
Yes, yes, i know, same old song.
But i haven't been idle! Well not too much. Okay i have, but there have been things going on!
Firstly, this last July, *Rob66 (https://www.deviantart.com/rob66) interviewed me! That was exciting, first time i am interviewed in my life so it was a blast, thank you for the opportunity, Rob!
here's the link for it, go check it out!
Next up, i have been featured in a couple friends' galleries, in various predicaments. They are all really good so you should go check those out! And their galleries too since you're already there!
Here's the links
Hello there, devious deviants!
First of all, yes, the next Bliss entry is coming soon(ish)! Am a bit busy and also undecided on where to take the story now, and whether or not i will make it grow and expand.
Regarding that, we've had a recent collaboration with the ever lovely *AprilWinters (https://www.deviantart.com/aprilwinters) delivering us with her wonderful take on Bliss! Links to the two parts below. Make sure to check her stuff out!
Also, after I finally upload the latest episode, I am considering starting a contest of sorts. Or a challenge? Whatever you wanna call it.
It would basically be a "write your own Bliss story" following similar events on what has been hap
*AprilWinters (https://www.deviantart.com/aprilwinters) tagged me, so... let's do this!
I hadn't even seen any of this until I got tagged (am I in highschool again?)
1. Post all the rules
2. Post 8 facts about your character
3. Tag 8 other people
4. Post the character's name with their owners
1. Apparently, she's got quite a few more piercings than April.
2. Freya's hair is not naturally purple, although she will deny this.
3. She is so lazy she once got upset that she had to go open the door to the poor pizza guy bringing her dinner.
4. Half of the time she has no idea what she is doing.
5. The other half of the time she pretends she does.
6. She doesn't understand w