Alright...this was a longer time ago (gosh, in November???), but
tagged me with few questions...at the moment (better say this school year) I'm very good in adjourning things. Yep, too less time mixed with poor organization and procrastination!
1) What is your inspiration for drawing?
I think everything has influence on creative processes, but when I think about what inspires me directly, it would be people (random or persons I know), landscapes, travelling, stories/books/comics, other artworks, (short-) movies, aaand quite often music in combination with those things or single.
2) If you could be an animal in future life (or now ) , what would it be?
That's a question which is always hard to answer (for me). I mean, I have no idea what I would be capable of thinking about as another animal. I guess I would stay a human. But if it is about trying something new, I think it would be a bird. A raven or something like that.
3) What is your favourite type of art to create? Is there any different style you would like to master?
Depending on what I use the most, it is probably ink and watercolour. But I love trying out different stuff, and something I never tried yet (and what I'd like to master) is painting with oil colours. I resolve to do that for a longer time now...and it's still to do.
4) What kind of music do you like to listen?
Uhm...to say it short: Punk, Rock and Metal, mixtures of those genres, 'subgenres', sometimes more aggressive, often more 'melodic' stuff...and more.
A song I need to listen now: CAN I SCREAM? [link]
5) If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Something with what my bicycle goes up the mountain by itself (wait, there was already an invention, wasn't it? Nevermind), moving things like Syndrome from The Incredibles (just without gloves...and cape) or... actually I'd like to have a power to heal people with damn diseases...like cancer or diabetes or or or...
And I'd love to stop war. Though I don't know if a super power can give the ability for such a madness.
6) Do you have favourite place in the world you want to go, or you have been and it touched you in some way?
I think for my age I already travelled much (my parents always considered that as important), and actually all places/ the countries and their cultures touched me. Things I remember actively at the moment were for example Vietnam, USA (east coast) and Iceland (the latest journey).
Next stops are USA (west coast) with my bro and dad and New Zealand (my long-time wish)...alone. This will get strange.
7) What do you hate about people or human feature the most?
Eeeeeeeeeh.....I'm sorry, I won't start this.
8) Do you have any dark secret that no one knows? (you don't have to tell what exactly... or you can )
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............................................No. Or wait.............
I'M BATMAN. (It's pretty dark...)
9) Cat or dog person?
Cat! Although I have nothing against dogs. But I rather own a cat.
10) If you have one wish, what would it be?
Well...this is quite similar to the 'superpower question'. Yeah, I'm a bit lazy right now.
Alright, that's it!
I don't know if I have to, but here are some questions (not really 10...and not really questions in some case)...
1) Depending on your current mood, what would you draw/paint/sculpt/write about/take a photo of right now?
2) Take a news paper, a test, any written text on paper...and a pencil. Now just drop the pencil (pointing down) ten times or more. What is standing there? (Whatever it is, you just created a dadaistic poem!)
3) Do you have any favourite book, game or movie world you would like to visit once and why?
4) Do you have an art supply you wish to have/you're saving money for?
5) Coffee, tea, or...What do you like more for breakfast? (Or at any time...)
6) Are you a comic/manga reader? If yes, could you recommend one (or any other book)? Note aside: I just finished the 'Descender' series...it's great!
You are not forced to answer all or even any of the questions! And on the other hand: If someone isn't tagged but who likes to answer...Just say and I'll tag you then.
People I tag (more or less randomly):