1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I have been on DeviantArt for 2 years
2. What does your username mean?
My username FrancescaNekoryu means: Francesca is my real name, Neko means cat in japanese and ryu means dragon in japanese. Both cats and dragons are my favourite creatures
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Intelligent, inquiring and stubborn
4. Are you left or right handed?
I am right handed
5. What was your first deviation?
My first deviations were a photos of mine in cosplay. In particular the cosplay of Neytiri from the movie Avatar
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
My favourite deviations are about cosplay, props, costumery. I like handcraft in general and, for now, chalks art, too.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
It is a difficult question
. POrobably embrodery or pixel art (both have their similarity
8. What was your first favourite?
My first favourite was a draw of humanized Optimus Prime
by Lecidre lecidre.deviantart.com/
I am a fan of Transformers
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
I tend to favourite several type of deviations: art about Transformers, tutorial in general, fantasy art...
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I love in particular lecidre lecidre.deviantart.com/
and Autumn123Charlotte autumn123charlotte.deviantart.…
I like them for their humanized transformers art: lecidre for her realistic style and Autumn123Charlotte for comics style
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Lecidre and Autumn123Charlotte for now
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
There is no deviantn in particular who impacted my life. They offer to me suggestion for handcraft and show me interesting art style. In general all of them incite me to improve my skills
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My favourite tools are the ones generally used for handcraft. I like traditional art tools, too and I would like to learn to use digital ones
14.What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
There is no place in particular. Sometime I find inspiration in a historical site, sometimes in a decorative stuff. Sewing shop are very inspiring
expecially for costumery.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
My memory about several type of contest little or big. They offer occasions to think about original or simply different ideas to create art.#Deviantartistquestionnaire