In this journal I'm not re-publishing your picture/s. I'm linking it/them with a thumbnail on the link.
I'm linking it/them because I liked it/them and hope that others will like it/them seeing here.
I can linking here your picture/s without explicitly asking for consent:
1) beacuse you subscribed to DeviantArt - accepting it's rules - that provides tool of sharing;
2) because you published your picture/s on DeviantArt;
3) because you haven't blocked me.
If you don't like that your picture/s is/are featured (linked) here, you can:
1) ask me politely to remove it/them from the feature;
2) delete your picture/s from DeviantArt.
But I ho
So I was reading this on DA I laughed. You know it's bad when they have to list "you get a special symbol next to your name that indicates you're a paying subscriber!"
Hey DA let's have a conversation shall we?
DA is where I started online, sort of. Before that I was active in photography communities that were forums all around the internet.It wasn't long though that I found DA and made it my home almost 13 years ago. I've seen the website drastically change, some good and some very bad in that time.
Honestly if I had the cash I would do a hostile takeover of it. I'd buy it and I would change its name to something better suited than