Hi. This is kind of weird, but I need to vent about this.
So, if you haven't heard, ThePixel26
had some pretty nice FNaF 6 models as Friends-Only. So, like with his Bendy v4, people leaked it, forcing him to release it publically. He only released the Mediocre Melodies. And, I just wanted to rant about this because of how disrespectful it is to ThePixel.
Now, before we start, I DO need to say something. Yes, I had leaked ThePixel's Bendy v4. That was a hard time for me since I got easily pressured by my friends, so when someone asked me for it, I really didn't want to say no. When I saw how it affected ThePixel, I was crushed. That's why I removed everyone from my Steam for awhile. Though, I had never seen how leaking models could really affect the modeler. I didn't think it'd be SO bad if I gave it to one friend, but I realized how wrong I was. I proved I was able to change based on a bad experience. However, these people must have seen how angry and upset ThePixel was when Bendy v4 was leaked. So, they hadn't learned. Anyways, time to rant!
Now, I have been friends with ThePixel for awhile. At least before he got a new channel. I try to be nice to him whenever I can, even if we don't talk too much because I legitimately never start conversations with ANYONE. But, seeing him like this, being so upset, just makes me really upset aswell. I probably can't understand how much it affects modelers when people continuously leak your models. It must be painful, I imagine. I personally DO think ThePixel should stop releasing models and keep it to himself and VERY few close/trusted friends. When you release it as friends only, there's a chance somebody could just release them ANYWHERE. The point I'm trying to express is that the leakers have no excuse to do what they did, nor any justification. I do not know who leaked them. I do not know why. But I really hope at least some of them attempted to make amends. I know I'm ranting and probably am repeating myself, but I can't stand seeing ThePixel's models get leaked TWICE. So, ThePixel, if you're seeing this, please just stop releasing models. They're great, but the community really can't handle them, and doesn't deserve them. I'd say about 60% of the FNaF SFM community is actually okay, being normal, kind, and just being a good and respectful person. The other 40% is the horribly toxic side, with people like the ones who leaked the models. I just hope you guys can take this as a lesson to respect people's property. Even if it's just giving it to a friend, it can really hurt the modeler.