Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

25% Complete (Happy Birthday Me)

Journal Entry: Sun Mar 4, 2018, 1:51 PM
Art and CSS Yuminn


I am was born March 4th 1993, I am 25 years old which is a quarter of a century and should I live that long 25% of my life span. I have a lot more time and a lot more to go and you know what? That fills me with Hope, because along the way I found great friends who help and encourage my vision and ideas. So before I show off the presents I want to say a massive thank you to my friends, all of you.

And now a special shout out to my creative peeps
1. :icondkalban:
2. :iconsquirrelkitty76:
3. :iconcolors789:
4. :iconarkhamredx:
5. :iconghostlyelegance:
6. :iconthescarletmercenary:
You guys have helped me through the mire of blue hazes, sad spells and shown me much love and support. This is a token of my undying gratitude to you people who make my life worth living and the ideas worth thinking of.

DCOCicons by SquirrelKitty76
Here is some of our collective DC OC guys, gals and non-binary pals done by the amazing Dylan.B Caleho, link here: dylanbeedoodles.tumblr.com/pos…

Now that the speech is out of the way, onto the presents:

Untitled by Foxy-Knight Taking a step back in time, to the merrie melodies, to the victorian eras and then to a galaxy a far far away and a long time ago. 

And then we have the art gifts
Monster Mash Valentines/Birthday Gift #1 by Foxy-Knight  Monster Mash Valentines/Birthday Gift #2 by Foxy-Knight  Birthday Commission: Feast for Friends by Foxy-Knight
Some Monster Mash love and the gang out for a stake-out-take-out.
(credit once more to :icongumbat-art: and Dan's guys ( [link] and [link] ) and thanks to :iconsquirrelkitty76: for doing the colors.

So I am 25% complete, let's make the remaining 75% the best we can. Time to rock on into the new ages and new adventures. 
Thanks for everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

  • Watching: Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Add a Comment:
 
:iconcolors789:
Colors789 Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2018  Student Writer
Thank you so much my dear sister
Reply
:iconthescarletmercenary:
TheScarletMercenary Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Filmographer
Happy Birthday dude!
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Writer
Thanks so much Cam!
Reply
:iconthescarletmercenary:
TheScarletMercenary Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Filmographer
You are welcome dude ^_^

Argh, sorry I did not get you anything. ^^;
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Writer
Mate you've done more than enough by being my friend. Your company and friendship is a gift in itself
Reply
:iconthescarletmercenary:
TheScarletMercenary Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2018  Student Filmographer
Aw thanks ^_^
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2018  Student Writer
I love you man
Reply
:iconthescarletmercenary:
TheScarletMercenary Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2018  Student Filmographer
:D
Reply
:iconazurevirgo:
AzureVirgo Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018
Here's to another 25 and beyond
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Writer
Thank you so much my friend
Reply
:iconazurevirgo:
AzureVirgo Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018
:)
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Writer
The photo album is on da now
Reply
:iconzhugebeifong:
zhugebeifong Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Happy b-day to you, dude. :)
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Writer
Happy Birthday my friend
Reply
:iconzhugebeifong:
zhugebeifong Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Heh... Late on that. But thanks. :)

Hope you’re doing well, dude.
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Writer
Sorry some of my wires got crossed *smiles sheepishly*
I am doing great
Reply
:iconzhugebeifong:
zhugebeifong Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
It’s ok.

I’m glad to hear that. :)
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Writer
How are you doing today?
Reply
:iconzhugebeifong:
zhugebeifong Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Alright. I got a new job.
Reply
:iconfoxy-knight:
Foxy-Knight Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2018  Student Writer
Oh awesome, what are you doing?
Reply
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment:
 
×

:iconfoxy-knight: More from Foxy-Knight


More from DeviantArt



Details

Submitted on
March 4
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
1,045
Favourites
2 (who?)
Comments
32
×