January 12
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Paint Tool SAI HELP needed

:icondokkandoodle:
DokkanDoodle Featured By Owner 6 days ago  New Deviant Student Digital Artist
Hi SAI/SAI2 users ...

I am trying to get a specific pen setting, but I only know the name in Japanese ... which I am unable to find it in English ver which I have got ... I have attached a picture of what the brush should looks like the setting is called にじみ in Japanese which alot of Japanese drawers use it to draw clouds.... The word basically means water or Blur ... but neither of those option looked like the brush link below (top one)... Please help! 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconquaenam:
Quaenam Featured By Owner 6 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If it is what I think it is, then it uses advanced pen settings that were not available in SAI I. There is a brush called Water Blur in SAI II and it's in its own category in the drop-down menu, below the other two.
Either look at the bottom of the list or, if you have SAI I, there is nothing to find.
I just tried Water blur, it does indeed look very similar to my link , the ultimate goal is to try get that below though ... That Setting on SAI 1 that says にじみ
They do have it in SAI1 as well ... But Let me try find Water Blur in 2 (Yes, 2 is what I use) ...
Erl69R VgAAmEAn
And this is not what you were looking for?
Wb by Quaenam
Yes, I found that and this is super close to what I want or maybe it even is the same thing! I just isnt doing it right or something! mine is more sharp edged compare to that picture I show u there, so I wondered if its the same thing ... coz everything seemed similar apart from the round edges in the picture
Might be something in the settings for this brush to make it appear softer, idk.
You helped so much already! Thank you!
Add a Comment: