Details

February 23
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

SFW/NSFW COMMISSION OPEN!! Starting from 17$

:iconopenforcommission:
openforcommission Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
For more info, please check out the link below!

Commissions are OPEN!!,!WELCOME TO MY COMMISSION INFO! Last update: February 23rd, 2021 Slots: 0HI EVERYONE! I'm back on business!I'm lowering the price way much than before because people probably forgot me already :P First of all, these are what I can draw confidently: yuri, NSFW and SFW, simple looking background, reasonable anatomy and semi-realistic rendering. What I can draw: animals (no furries tho), mechs, buildings, environment And what I will not draw: underage sex, gore, yaoi (sorry I just can't), complicated mechs This is my Price list: ,Headshot: $17Bust: $21Halfbody: $29Fullbody:$46For every additional character, it will cost 60% of the price above. Eg. +1 full body character: $27.6, +2 half body characters: $34.8.Please note that I will only fix twice after the sketch process.And my process: ,If you decided to commission me, please notify me via DA note. Your ID is not public, but all art works are open to the public. I'd appreciate it if you would attach the following information:  Your nickname:Commission type:Character name:Pose:Reference picture(s):Other details: Terms and Conditions:  1. I own the copyright of the artwork, and I have the right to redistribute them for other commercial and non-commercial purposes (under special conditions where customers want me to not publish their artwork, they must notify me in a written document before the artwork is being made/commissioned) 2. You own the copyright of the concept(s) of the character(s), landscape(s), and all other concept within the picture, I will never claim a subject being drawn in the commissioned artwork as something I made up. 3. Please don't claim the design as yours. 4. If you want to use the commissioned artworks for commercial purposes, please note me, a fee of $20 is usually charged for commercial fee. 5. You have the right to ask me to revise your artwork - which in most cases, I would personally ask you if there's any mistake in the illustration(s) that requires revision when the artwork(s) is/are delivered to you after a period of 14 days. 6. When you decide to commission me, you're agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions. 7.*I will start drawing when at least 50% of the price is paid.*If you want to cancel, I'll give you a 100% refund before work, except for PayPal fees. No refund is possible after the operation has been completed. Last but not least, it's very important that you take a look at my gallery before commissioning me, so that you can see the style that I possess, and the type of artwork that you would be receiving. NSFW: https://www.deviantart.com/openforcommission/gallery/76241263/nsfw-art SFW: https://www.deviantart.com/openforcommission/gallery/76241260/sfw-art Thanks for coming by!...

Thanks for coming by!

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconopenforcommission:
openforcommission Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
(NSFW) Just some practice I want to share by openforcommission   (SFW) READING by openforcommission   (SFW) HAIR MODEL STUDY by openforcommission   (SFW) DTIYS entry by openforcommission  
Add a Comment: