Details

July 21
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17
:iconmoresia:
Moresia Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2021  Professional Writer
I am looking for an artist that can make me betta fish related statues that we can use to create a mold.

I am also looking for an artist that can do realistic paintings of betta fish that we can use to make posters.

Please send your samples of previous work tome as well as your pricing scale.  Payment is through paypal only. If you cannot accept paypal payment please do not apply.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconocetee:
Ocetee Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! This is my portofolios
Orca Airlines
Ghost Horse
The Alpha
Harris
:iconabel8866:
ABEL8866 Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional Traditional Artist
My name is Lucas Abel Retamales, I am an Illustrator, digital artist and Character Designer, I have time availability so I leave you my Portfolio in case you are interested in contacting me, thank you very much in advance and good morning.
:iconbigcuak2:
bigcuak2 Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2021
"I can help you with your request for sure. Feel free to visit my social media, and contact me any time."
www.deviantart.com/bigcuak2
www.instagram.com/bigcuak2/
www.facebook.com/Bigcuak-Guill…
:iconmiltonsosa:
MiltonSosa Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2021  Professional General Artist
Hello, these are my pages, I also leave my email so that you can contact me and see what you want, do not hesitate to contact me
Miltonsosa23@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/Milton-Sosa-F…
www.instagram.com/miltonsosa23…
:iconroeeater:
RoeeateR Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2021   Digital Artist
Hi,

I would love to help you with this.

Samples of my work here:
www.artstation.com/artist/boza

Cantact:  fellixfell@gmail.com
Destiny character commission by RoeeateR  5K wallpaper Final 43 by RoeeateR  SOUL JACKER book covers by RoeeateR  Tales from the Blood Fairies - concept art 2016 by RoeeateR  NANITS concept art 2016 by RoeeateR  360 PANORAMA retouch of my old work from 2015 by RoeeateR  Snake Eater 2017 Retouch by RoeeateR  Final by RoeeateR  WORLD PEACE by RoeeateR
:iconsushy00:
sushy00 Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2021  Professional General Artist
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

happy fish by sushy00   seahorse by sushy00   Dolphmon and Gomamon by sushy00    05022011 by sushy00  

My rates are here:

July CommissionsHi there! I am looking for commissions for this month!Currently 3 slots are open so I can start working on your artwork right now!DanielRobert3.4.5.Please note me, comment here or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail(dot)com to request a commission.Here are the options you can choose from (you can also ask me for a quote when your option is not there):,Pencil sketchPortrait: $11 USDHalf-body: $17 USDFull-body: $23 USD(extra character +$10 USD) ,Biro DrawingPortrait: $16 USDHalf-body: $22 USDFull-body: $33 USD(extra character + $15 USD)(to get the artwork colored it costs around the same as a digital painting) ,Cell-shadingPortrait: $26 USDHalf-body: $32 USDFull-body: $38 USD(extra character + $20 USD),Digital PaintingPortrait: $36 USDHalf-body: $47 USDFull-body: $63 USD(extra character + $25 USD)(environment only costs $52 USD) ,Icons (maximum size: 150x150 px)Flat-colored icon: $6 USDCell-shaded icon: $11 USDDigitally painted icon: $17 USD (I make pixel icons too, those are the same price)Animated icon: $23 USD ,ComicsThe price of a comic depends on the coloring and number of panels. Contact me for quotes.Please note me, comment here or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail(dot)com if you want to commission me.Want to see what I did for past clients? I have a commissions folder right here: sushy00.deviantart.com/gallery…

Please send me a message or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me. 
:iconymymy:
ymymy Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2021  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's good that you are a writer, I am always looking for a job, I am always looking for acquaintances with writers, I have a little time for you to look at my page, my illustrations, for example, recently I will make such a layer for 3 hours. 1 hour of work costs $ 18. I draw in accordance with the schedule for each client to whom they allocate a certain hour, you will know exactly what hour I am drawing, but also the speed of my drawing I have pretty fast realistic illustrations on the page, it makes no sense to drag everything here. betta fish?  Lupine knows how to make himself comfortable by ymymy
:iconwyne219:
wyne219 Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2021  Professional Digital Artist
I'm an freelancer artist, I'm interested in your work. Here are some of my art pieces.
If you like my artwork, feel free to contact me via email: quynv.job@gmail.com or discord : wyne219#9461 .Thank you
western pub by wyne219   Magic room by wyne219   s2 by wyne219   1 by wyne219   7 by wyne219   s1 by wyne219   grave by wyne219   5 by wyne219  
:iconchapitanp:
chapitanp Featured By Owner Edited Jul 22, 2021   General Artist
Hello, I am interested in this project, I leave you some of my work, if you are interested, you can send me a DM or mail me at chapitanp@gmail.com

Img-6721 by chapitanp   Img-4235 by chapitanp   8ce6f8e9-0b12-4835-9ce5-80bc0b4eb8b4 by chapitanp   Img-7524 by chapitanp   Cat By Chapitanp Dekz1gq by chapitanp    
:iconkirkechan:
KirkeChan Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2021  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! Maybe I can help? I am a semi professional western artist who works with many different art styles for my clients to choose from.
Commission prices by KirkeChan   Volpix - painting style by KirkeChan   Request - I don't know a name of this OC by KirkeChan   Ahri  elderwood - fanart by KirkeChan   Stars  tonight - Ahri fanart by KirkeChan   Request - Mizu by KirkeChan   Volpix - painting style by KirkeChan   Character sheet A by KirkeChan   Corridor A by KirkeChan   Berserkers by KirkeChan   Ango by KirkeChan  
:iconwolfrunner27:
WolfRunner27 Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2021  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi there Moresia!

My name is Lex, and I'd love to help you on your betta fish adventures. I have some experience drawing them already, so that's great. Here are some examples of my art style:
All of these are priced at $35 without background, and $40 with one.

Sweet Violet marked by WolfRunner27 Gryphoraptor Marked by WolfRunner27   Blue Fired Dragon marked by WolfRunner27   Fox Skull Full Color Medium Flowers by WolfRunner27   

Here are some more simple designs that are $20 without a background, and $23 with one:
Pointer Marked by WolfRunner27   I Don't Care Kitty marked by WolfRunner27   Damion by WolfRunner27  
Thank you for your time :)
:iconjonathanchanutomo:
JonathanChanutomo Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2021  Professional Digital Artist
:iconjusticenaim:
JusticeNaim Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2021  Professional
Hi,

My name is Justice Naim. I'm an illustrator and graduate of the Kubert school. I'd love to help you with your project. Please feel free to check out some of my online portfolio and to reach out to me via email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

portfolio:www.artstation.com/justicenaim…

www.instagram.com/justicenaim/

email: justicegoodner@kubertschool.edu
:iconellinsworth:
ellinsworth Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2021  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,

Do kindly let me know if my work below is within your preferences:

Flashbomb paintingsent by ellinsworth   BrosonFerri Dragonscifi paintingfinalwa by ellinsworth   71537e6a-b573-4f49-a884-3ac9334378d6 by ellinsworth   A84ae64a-b016-4c42-831f-2fa21953c48d by ellinsworth   Fe6a1c09-8af2-4345-8507-bab480d913b9 by ellinsworth   Mother of Dragon by ellinsworth   Dragon War by ellinsworth   Chalice, Kagami, Phoenicia, Tomei, Yassif by ellinsworth  

For more information: ellinsworth.co, commission rates: store.ellinsworth.co

With many thanks,
Jaka
:iconconstancelea:
constancelea Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2021  Professional Traditional Artist
I can do the 2D art
:iconthemossguardian:
TheMossGuardian Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2021  Student Traditional Artist
Hello, I am interested. Here is my commission sheet:
Commission Sheet Summer 2020 by TheMossGuardian
and here is my portfolio as well: Home | Portfolio (wixsite.com)
I have painted betta fish before: www.instagram.com/p/Bs1RRhuhaT…
Add a Comment: